Good morning!!!!

/ Good morning!!!! #19,821  
You guys up there stay safe in this next round of ice and snow.

It looks like I'm getting off a little early tonight. We had an outside wedding and a short reception. They are already cleaning up. That means this will not be the third night in a row I'm here after midnight. Yea!

I was going stir crazy earlier this afternoon and got out and walked the grounds. I noticed some other signs of spring on my walk. In the picture of the first tree you can't see it, but if you look closely under the second tree you will see sign of our first outside wedding of the year. That is as sure a sign as yard sales.

Larro

040.jpg043.jpg

/ Good morning!!!! #19,822  
Larro, I see some brown knobby things under the tree, but I don't know what I'm looking at. Or do you mean the chairs?

I imagine under that tree is a popular place for wedding ceremonies.

/ Good morning!!!! #19,823  
Snow is coming again that's for sure, Monday for us two to six inches then very cold temperatures. Thursday Friday of upcoming week another monster coming mostly 12in plus for us maybe ending as rain but right now up in air. Charlottesville north for Monday 9in plus. The winter that keeps on giving sorry for those that hate winter just cannot help it just love the snow. However this might be winters last gasp not sure yet. Tractor is ready again only problem is go in for colon check on Monday so no equipment running for me and just found out more skin cancer to be cut off. Think I'm up to 20 now sure gets old, guess Frankenstein has nothing on me. Good evening

/ Good morning!!!! #19,824  
we have -1 now going down to-20.looks like we dodged the snow for now.

/ Good morning!!!! #19,825  
Larro, I see some brown knobby things under the tree, but I don't know what I'm looking at. Or do you mean the chairs?

I imagine under that tree is a popular place for wedding ceremonies.

In the back we have a natural amphitheater that gets used a lot, especially with bigger weddings. But under the oak is used a lot too. In the fall we had one that had about a hundred candles hanging from the tree in mason jars. That was pretty cool.

I had been in the office all day, and I didn't know they were doing an outside wedding until I got out to walk and saw the chairs. I don't get out on the grounds very often, but it was a nice day for a walk.

Larro

/ Good morning!!!! #19,826  
32 degrees and warming slightly today, before the rain starts, which turns to snow, and very cold tomorrow, and super cold Monday night. yuk.
just found out more skin cancer to be cut off.
Buppies, I think for us fair skinned guys we are all going to be one foot tall by the time we hit 70 and the dermatologists are done snipping at us...
I'm seeing mine this week too...though I think I'm only up to six, two melanomas which luckily were still small. But the hole they cut to get rid of them sure wasn't.
Probably will need a booster seat for the tractor in a few years...:rolleyes:actually I have already lost more than an inch of height due to age and arthritis.
But I have reached new heights in wit and charm...:dance1: yeah sure.

the coffee pot just beeped, I am so out of here to there...:D

/ Good morning!!!! #19,827  
2014-03-02, 0617

27 degrees right now!! Sure beats that -8 degrees yesterday morning when I was out unloading and working on that blower.
We did our shopping in the big cities of White River Junction and Lebanon (NH) yesterday (which is why I was out in the bone chilling weather yesterday). This shopping (mostly for items like paper towels, toilet paper, tobacco) is a once a month affair...wifey loves it, so she's happy now.

Today...got to fix the broken plow mount on the Gator and re-arrange the garage a bit (the blower is 72" and takes up some walking space...gotta fix that). So, I'll be fairly busy today...and at least it's fairly warm!

/ Good morning!!!! #19,828  
Roy, you've got a broken Gator plow and I have a broken Ariens snowblower and the snow is still coming...
now Roy, I've been studying your avatar and I think you are starting to lean a little more to your left. did you have your horns bronzed so they are heavier now?
now if you could get sparks to jump from one end to the other, boy would that be impressive...
I know, after you get the Gator fixed.

I was just worried about you, I know you sure don't want to lean to the Left...:laughing:

/ Good morning!!!! #19,829  
Wow it is 31 degrees. Going to have snow sometime today, but nothing to worry about.
Roy sounds good with the snow blower. Just think next winter your snow banks will be 40 or so feet away

/ Good morning!!!! #19,830  
-9 this Morning with Sunny skies later with a high of 5.I guess should be happy we have Sun shine.