Good morning!!!!

/ Good morning!!!! #19,831  
Roy, you've got a broken Gator plow and I have a broken Ariens snowblower and the snow is still coming...
now Roy, I've been studying your avatar and I think you are starting to lean a little more to your left. did you have your horns bronzed so they are heavier now?
now if you could get sparks to jump from one end to the other, boy would that be impressive...
I know, after you get the Gator fixed.

I was just worried about you, I know you sure don't want to lean to the Left...:laughing:

Same picture, same avatar, same politics....and definitely not leaning left (except in the avatar, since you noticed it...I never did).

/ Good morning!!!! #19,832  
41F. Freezing rain and then 5-9 inches of snow predicted tonight/tomorrow. I am still looking for takers for the freezing rain.

Got a yard of gravel yesterday to repair some snow/rain/freeze soft spots. A yard sure looks like a lot on the trailer, but doesn't go very far spread. At least the tractor got to do some heavy lifting.

The bank called yesterday to verify some suspicious credit card transactions. I said, yes, my wife is out grocery shopping, but I don't think she drove 200 miles to go to the Salem Kroger - their sale prices aren't that good. Well, that credit card is now history - bank lady was very nice - said it was one of many compromised by a recent merchant breach. Sending another our way. Funny, our credit card bill never gets stolen.

/ Good morning!!!! #19,833  
Just poured first cup of iced coffee. 73° with wind and partly cloudy skies this morning. Heading to 89 with a rain shower in the afternoon. Should be able to finish picking up and storing last of our patio stuff this morning. Then spend time watching NASCAR.
Good Morning All.

/ Good morning!!!! #19,834  
Wow it is 31 degrees. Going to have snow sometime today, but nothing to worry about.
Roy sounds good with the snow blower. Just think next winter your snow banks will be 40 or so feet away

Yep...the Eagle plow on the Gator does a great job...but as you know, when we get one snow after another...gets tough to find a place to put it...even with the tractor's loader.
The snow already down is frozen pretty hard. I'll probably break it up in some areas, but most will stay until it melts (by the way it looks, that will be mid-June)

/ Good morning!!!! #19,835  
26F on/off snow showers temps not much higher than whats now.
Yup yesterday afternoon temps were pleasant to be outside puttering..32F clear,little over 3 1/2 hours pushing removing snow banks,ready now for heavy wet sugar snow storms.

Not much happening today,take Mrs.shopping clean woodstove.

/ Good morning!!!! #19,836  
23*, overcast and light winds. Snow flurries off and on, no accumulation.

The long range temp forecast for March looks like the below average stuff is going to hang around. It could be a good year for sugaring--always a bright side somewhere. :laughing:

/ Good morning!!!! #19,837  
-14F and the skies are clear. It is supposed to warm up gradually over this week. By Friday the temp is supposed to be around 28.

/ Good morning!!!! #19,838  
66 and humid. Waiting for a front to push through. 49 tomorrow. Hoping we'll get some rain out of this. I've seen 4 different forecasts for today, none of them agree on whether we'll get rain or how much if we do. I'm beginning to think they have replaced Doppler and other tools with a magic 8 ball.

/ Good morning!!!! #19,839  
8 degrees here, got about 5" new snow overnight...going to work inside today have a whole bunch of things to do. Enjoy your Sunday, everyone.

/ Good morning!!!! #19,840  
Morning, 7F here heading to 18F. Snow and drifting overnight, heading out for some seat time moving snow and then wife and I off to town to due some shopping. If she's good, might even take her out to lunch.;):laughing: