Good morning!!!!

/ Good morning!!!! #19,862  
Dang! Good luck with all of that. Those of us who have never had skin cancer don't know how lucky we are. Best wishes for a good colon check too.

Thanks so very much

/ Good morning!!!! #19,863  
Thanks so very much

My wife is a 32 year cancer survivor, her dad survived advanced lung cancer from 1976 until he died of heart issues in 1994. There are many good outcomes, I'm sure yours will be as well.

/ Good morning!!!! #19,864  
David/Sodamo, a friend sent me this today from his old home town in NJ. Now aren't you glad you don't have to worry about this? Maybe a little seagull poop, but that washes off... no power getting generated here...:rolleyes: I guess these things need to come with giant powered wipers... http://newjersey.news12.com/news/solar-panels-collapse-under-heavy-snow-ice-at-bryant-elementary-school-in-teaneck-1.7096797 hmmm, might be some faulty concrete, let's see, this is NJ... and I don't have my buddy Tony S. to call up any more to get the scoop.

Sadly interesting. Makes me wonder if designed properly. Thankfully we don't have this problem. Today, however was not a good first day test of the system as it has been rainy and overcast all day. That said, it will still be interesting to compare the output of the new array against the existing sets.

David Sent from my iPad Air using TractorByNet

/ Good morning!!!! #19,865  
Ouch. As it turns out, I'm glad my panels are mounted at a steep angle of 71 deg. from horizontal. Not much accumulates and what does slides off when the sun hits them. The optimal fixed angle is the local latitude (45 deg here) for power generation, but a steeper angle doesn't take away that much. Plus I think of what I may lose to the angle, I regain some back because they aren't snow covered as much as they would be at 45 deg. Not sure I would cover a 4/12 to 6/12 pitch roof with panels here, then try to figure out how to clear snow without damage. I've never spoken with someone who has first-hand experience with that though.

Mine are only 3:12, a bit less than the recommended, but then again, I really don't like working on a steep roof. The rain seems to slide off rather wheel and no snow accumulation as yet :)

David Sent from my iPad Air using TractorByNet

/ Good morning!!!! #19,866  
2014-03-03, 0325

4 degrees right now...high of 15 degrees predicted and overcast. Hope you guys in the mid-Atlantic area enjoy my snow today!

/ Good morning!!!! #19,867  
21 degrees in light snow. Radar shows a nice snow storm coming through, though the forecast has been way reduced.
But very cold tonight then a slow warming trend.

/ Good morning!!!! #19,868  
4F snow flurries on/off today.
Looks like brisk temps be hanging around for most of the week.

Shovel easy mid states.

/ Good morning!!!! #19,869  
Roy, I'll enjoy your snow if you'll kindly send your blower down here. Only 8-10 inches predicted. Only 35F and sleeting now, but snow expected at sunrise. Then temps start their slide to 6F tonight.

/ Good morning!!!! #19,870  
3*F. High today 16*F, low tonight -12*F. Clear sky. Somebody is being awful stingy with the mercury. Is there a national mercury shortage? Must be rationing. :laughing:

Be careful clearing snow to you folks living in the snowbelt. :stirthepot: