Good morning!!!!

/ Good morning!!!! #20,003  
I'm way behind on postwhoring, and I miss Bill postwhoring with cat stories!:laughing:

This from the guy who blatantly and with malice accused me of spanking my monkey.....and you accused me IN FRONT of everyone on TBN....

/ Good morning!!!! #20,004  
27 degrees and snowing hard two plus inches on ground. Supposed to do this thru lunch time then change over to rain. Fantastic Saturday highs in middle 60s

/ Good morning!!!! #20,005  
2014-03-07, 0348

-7 now...a high of 38 (!!!!!) predicted!!! Spring for a day!

Well, apparently the toe problem isn't a circulation problem (good news!). The toes were warm and the foot pulse was good, according to the doctor. He thinks it's bruised somehow and will just take time to heal. We'll see... I do have an appointment with a podiatrist on 20 March.

Update at 0440....now it's almost -9...brrrrrr!

Last edited:
   / Good morning!!!! #20,006  
page 2001, a TBN odyssey...:thumbsup:
good job guys.
Another terrabyte in the ether of internet storage.

25 degrees going to 45 and warming slightly all week. Buppies, thank you, thank you for keeping the snow down there.
RV dealer called, motorhome is ready to pick up, so at least I can get it home for a few days this weekend, load
a lot of stuff that is clogging up my garage, and then put the rv back in storage until later this month. Seems we have another shot of
nasty weather mid next week, two or three inches of snow and ice pellets. The winter that never ends.

Apparently the Ode to a Toe worked for Roy, good news!

/ Good morning!!!! #20,007  
6F clear up here on side mountain,but the low lands well below -0F.
Little warming trend starts today thru weekend :) doubt very much sap will run.

Well that's sort of good news Roy about the toe,..walk softy.

/ Good morning!!!! #20,008  
30 and sleeting. Ground is covered and slippery except in the snow patches.

Saw some crazy woodcock doing their mating flights and calls at first light. Some things must be done despite the weather.

/ Good morning!!!! #20,009  
Some things must be done despite the weather.

No stopping true love. ;)

/ Good morning!!!! #20,010  
Coffee pot is brewing. 50° with cloudy skies. Heading to 73° with a mix of sun, clouds and a good breeze. Made it to Fort Davis, TX yesterday. Got to observatory only to find that there are no evening events until the weekend. Will do it today.
View attachment 364209
Good Morning All.