Good morning!!!!

/ Good morning!!!!
#2,002  
34 now, been printing off photos of my cats to put in an album. Purchased a Canon IP2600 printer about 2 years ago and have never used it until today. Wife came home with sad news last night, she and her 80-plus year old parents had been planning to take a week long vacation in Orange Beach next month, now she has just learned her mother has a serious medical condition that is worsening rapidly so they are not going.

Sorry to hear that. My folks are in their late 70's, and are planning to take one last big vacation in the next year or so. They want to go back to europe, and take a river cruise.

/ Good morning!!!! #2,003  
28 degrees F and another mild day ahead. Talking temps in the 50痴

/ Good morning!!!! #2,004  
Coffee is on. 70 degrees this morning. Heading to 85 with a little sun. Going to spend the day setting up our site for rest of the winter.
Good Morning All.

/ Good morning!!!! #2,005  
31F,new dusting of snow...brown areas again white...might reach 50's today.

City/town should be posting weight limits soon foe back roads...6 Ton.

/ Good morning!!!!
#2,006  
34 and going to the 40's. Rain and snow expected. Just heard that 96 is full of wrecked cars, lots of accidents this am. Retirement is good....

/ Good morning!!!! #2,007  
2012-02-21, 0745
36 degrees, high of 56 with showers.

/ Good morning!!!! #2,009  
Plus 2C and sunny this morning:licking:
Today
Increasing cloudiness. 60 percent chance of showers late this afternoon. Wind southwest 30 km/h becoming light early this afternoon. High plus 5.

/ Good morning!!!! #2,010  
Mid 30 going to high 50s, planning on running my saw mill after lunch:)
Army Grunt