Good morning!!!!

/ Good morning!!!! #20,111  
32F Cloudy,good dusting of snow last night highs low 40's today:) next two days little of this and little of that whole bunch of this :( should be interesting.

/ Good morning!!!! #20,112  
good morning! 28F right now, going for a high of 39they say. Got 1/2" of snow last night and a mixed bag coming this afternoon.

/ Good morning!!!! #20,113  
54F ...forecast is for 75F this afternoon, but down to 23 later this week. I agree with the roller coaster analogy. More chain saw work today.

/ Good morning!!!! #20,114  
55 outside right now high of 76 later today then down in cooler on Thursday before rebounding on Friday. Another great day to be outside. Good morning

/ Good morning!!!! #20,115  
46 degrees out, going to mid sixties. This will sure tease the bulbs out of the ground.
have a great day.

/ Good morning!!!! #20,116  
Morning, 39F here heading to 46F. Suppose to rain later on and turn to snow overnight with a forcast of 4 to 6 inches. Replaced my back up sump pump last night. Had a water driven pump called the Sump Buddy installed but had nothing but trouble with it over the years. Installed a new Libery pump and it's working great.

/ Good morning!!!! #20,117  
39 early 66 or so later, cold on Thursday, warmer weekend, cold some next week. Typical March weather.

/ Good morning!!!! #20,118  
28*F, cloudy, calm, and 2" of very wet snow.

Guess I better get the tractor and blower ready for some serious work. If the forecast is correct, we won't be going anywhere from Wed. afternoon until whenever I get the driveway open Friday morning.

Our local area forecaster has us in the 16"-22" zone with blizzard conditions Thursday.
WesternMEwx.com | Western Maine Weather Forecast & Discussion

/ Good morning!!!! #20,119  
Got first cup of coffee poured. 51° with clear skies this morning. Heading to 71° with clear skies all day. Wind is expected to increase all day. Going to visit friends in the Las Cruses, NM area today.
Good Morning All.

/ Good morning!!!! #20,120  
35 this Morning with cloudy skies with a chance of a Shower.We will hit a high of 38 Today so more Snow will go.