Good morning!!!!

/ Good morning!!!! #201  
Coffee pot is on. 24 degrees this morning. Headed to high of 38, maybe. Some snow flurries this evening. Plans for today. Stay out of cold. My blood has not thickened enough yet for cold weather.
Good Morning All.

/ Good morning!!!!
Gonna start the coffee in a bit. 28 and only getting to 35 today. Maybe some snow. Yuck!! At least it held off till now. By 8 I need to have taken a shower, then I need to care for our critters, chickens & goats.

/ Good morning!!!! #203  
2011-11-17, 0655

43 Degrees (feels colder) and drizzly...not such a nice fall day.

/ Good morning!!!! #204  
24 degrees here, just came in from scraping a heavy frost off the windows of my wife's car...they are predicting snow flurries here later today. So grateful to be retired and not have to work outdoors like I used to.

/ Good morning!!!! #205  
Good morning all. No words of wisdom this morning (brain dead)

/ Good morning!!!! #206  
Good morning all. No words of wisdom this morning (brain dead)

Come on, come on, you know the rest of us here depend on your snappy patter to get OUR brains out of the funk....

/ Good morning!!!! #207  
Good morning, it is a chilly 31 here and the high is only 38 with a chance of flurries. Hope to get some leaves cleaned up today. Dogs and cats are fed and the wife is almost out the door. Coffee (DD cinamon spice) is served.

/ Good morning!!!! #208  
Currently 52 degrees outside. Expected high today - upper 40's to low 50's. Dropping to 30's by late evening.

/ Good morning!!!! #209  
NW Georgia checking in. We are starting out at 47 and heading to 55 and breezy. Some bad weather yesterday and hoping for better today.

MarkV

/ Good morning!!!! #210  
Come on, come on, you know the rest of us here depend on your snappy patter to get OUR brains out of the funk....
Actually I am sitting here feeling sorry for myself. My wife and I started working out again (6 month layup because of family issues) and the bench press has kick our A**. Worked out on Monday night and still had a tough time driving home from work last night. Worked out like we were both 20 years old,,,,guess ya know were not. Makes me wonder if the muscles let us do it why are they complaining so much now. We both said during the workout "wow seems like we never stopped".