Good morning!!!!

/ Good morning!!!! #23,721  
52F clear sky,cloudly late afternoon chance of rain upper 60's for temp high.
After work taking ride to Fairlee VT. Gray's equipment auction to see what goodies for tomorrow auction..kid in candy store.

/ Good morning!!!! #23,722  
54 out this AM. Where did summer go? Started on the drywall repair, took a box cutter and had a lot of fun.
Get to move out my last kid this weekend for college. Road trip, time.

Good luck on the walk-throughs, Drew.

Be safe, all. Have a great weekend.

/ Good morning!!!! #23,723  
Our son is getting ready to start his final year of graduate school whew the third and final year. Very lucky kid already has firm job offer starting next May

/ Good morning!!!! #23,724  
Our son is getting ready to start his final year of graduate school whew the third and final year. Very lucky kid already has firm job offer starting next May

and he is a lucky kid to have parents who will help him get there. Sounds like he earned his luck.

always reminds me of the names on the back of boats that say "Tuition Free"

or "my time" or things like that, but with kids, they are your "kids" forever.

/ Good morning!!!! #23,725  
Good morning, 54F heading to 75F. Drew, I hope you home sells as fast as mine did, then there will be 1 less thing to worry about.

/ Good morning!!!! #23,726  
53 degrees right now and heading right up to 60 later today!
Rain for today and tomorrow not much else to say about that.
Absolutely nothing planned for today, just hanging around until Happy Hour.
Roy ya gotta train the wife to drive the zero turn and she could have fun while you are working!
Thomas be careful at that candy store.

/ Good morning!!!! #23,727  
Mid-50's this morning. Coolish, low 70's, with a 40% chance of rain the next several days.

I guess I'll go pick up some rocks this morning and take some pics of the field project.

/ Good morning!!!! #23,728  
cool 42 and Sunny Morning looks to be a nice day with a high of 80.Hummingbirds are busy at the feeder this Morning.

/ Good morning!!!! #23,730  
Fall is at least a month and a half away for us down here. The dog days of summer are on us. Don't expect slightly cool weather to prevail until mid October. Halloween is often a sweaty affair here.

Taking family to Fiesta Texas. Going to be the hottest "feels like" temps of the year. Not looking forward to being broiled.