Good morning!!!!

/ Good morning!!!! #231  
Morning all.
Someone mention painting this morning.....gotta go. Want no part on that.

Painting is actually FUN...it's the cleaning-sanding-scraping-masking-preparing that I hate.

/ Good morning!!!! #232  
Painting is actually FUN...it's the cleaning-sanding-scraping-masking-preparing that I hate.
Yeah ok.:D No part of painting, at least inside painting, is fun.

/ Good morning!!!!
28 and headed into the 40's today. Yeah, I don't like painting either. I have a lot of other stuff to do, pretty much all the time...

/ Good morning!!!! #234  
Interesting how close the temps are up and down the east. Here in N. Georgia we are 30 this morning headed to low 50's.

MarkV

/ Good morning!!!! #235  
Exactly 10 degrees warmer here this morning than yesterday. It was 38.6 F at 6:30 AM. A warming trend is starting for this weekend.

/ Good morning!!!! #237  
Oops, got up late today. It is 37 and sunny now. Getting ready to go attack my leaves today. We had 2 big trees close to the house cut down resulting in less leaves to rake - still plenty out there.

/ Good morning!!!! #238  
Oops, got up late today. It is 37 and sunny now. Getting ready to go attack my leaves today. We had 2 big trees close to the house cut down resulting in less leaves to rake - still plenty out there.
11:24, may as well stayed in bed.:laughing:

/ Good morning!!!! #239  
11:24, may as well stayed in bed.:laughing:
That'll be enough out of you mister! The wife said I need my beauty sleep:D

/ Good morning!!!! #240  
Just around the freezing mark this morning with a bit of light snow falling. Yesterday afternoon we had some huge flakes come down, looked like they were almost 2 inches across, it was a sight to see. :cool: