Tractor
    Kioti CK30HST, Case DX35

Happy Labor Day
    71F and 2.02 inches rain last 24 hours.

Will be hosting the Happy Hour crew here at home this afternoon. Sophie made a very appetizing lasagna, salad, garlic bread, dessert.

Be safe
    Have a great day.

David Sent from my iPad Air using TractorByNet
    David
    Please visit: Vacation Hawaii

CK30HST, FEL w/ATI Tach all, Toothbar, Pallet forks, BH, Hydraulic Offset Flail, Brush Hog, Box Blade, PHD, Tiller, Landscape Rake, Boom pole w/extension&winch, Quick hitch, TuffTop Canopy
    Case DX35 w/LX116 "bobtach" Loader,

Default Re: Good morning!!!!

In spite of the forecast 96 degrees, it's only 87 here at 11:30 a.m. And we've had an exceptionally strong and cool south breeze; 18 mph now. So about 7 a.m. I took our little mutt for a 45 minute walk in the woods in the park, than about 9 a.m. decided to mow, edge, and trim our yard and one next door while we didn't have dew on the grass. So that took 2 hours. But now I've showered and hope I don't have to get out of the house the rest of the day.
    Bird

Red Clay Country, GA & Mississippi Prarie
    Tractor
    JD 2210

Well boys, first day of dove season here in Prairie Country MISSISSIPPI, but way to ho' for me to go to my stand I reserved for this year. Have to wait for a cooler day.
    "He's pinned under an outcropping of rock. Lucky for him, the rock kept the dirt from burying him alive". Dirt, it's nothing but dirt, I tell ye...
    If idiots could fly, this place would be an airport.
    "I wouldn't want to be within 400 or 500 yards of one of them newfangled nuclear bombs when it went off!" WW1 Vet...

Tractor
    Kubota B-7500

up at 4 AM this morning, cleaned up the camp and was on the road at 6:30 or so.
    Cool up there, but got here and it is in the mid 80’s and humidity is about 80 also.
    Didn’t close the camp, but did pull the dock and did some clean up out side.
    hard to believe we will be going into fall pretty soon. Time flies when we are having fun.

Georgia - Mt. Vernon by The Store just 5 miles east and right by the big oak tree then to the creek.

Mid to Upper 90's here...and really humid after our rain....so I cut the grass this AM while it was still a little damp...at least it kept the dust down...Too hot for me to do anything much more outside ...

It's Labor day...summer is supposed to be over...Someone help bring on the Fall.....LOL...everyone have a safe and happy Labor Day.
    Bob

WORRYING does not take away tomorrow's TROUBLES, it takes away today's PEACE.

NH - TC-29 , FEL, Bush hog, Bush hog brand finishing mower, Post hole digger, 6' Back blade, sub-soiler, Pallet forks, 20KW PTO Generator , 21 hp Murray Mower
    JD -3020 with FEL and a 16 HP. K-Grow Lawn Tractor (bought from K Mart 1994) and runs great !
    Clark 130 EN Mig Welder

Tractor
    Kubota L5740HSTC, Massey Ferguson 2615

94 degrees with a heat index of 107.
    No way I'm going out in that.
    Having unpacked my quota of boxes today, I spent some time ordering rose bushes from J&P. Free shipping today which was nice though they won't ship likely for awhile.

getting tired of this laptop and the phone/cable company is coming tomorrow afternoon so maybe I'll spend the rest of the afternoon getting the pc ready. yeah right like the cables are going to be in the same box...sigh.

Tractor
    Kubota L2800HST w/Frontloader & CC LTX1046 & Craftman T2200 lawn mower.

Wayne.
    You may have left camp little to early w/this warm weather upon us for days.

"hard to believe we will be going into fall pretty soon"
    About month leave raking/blower will be replacing trimmer use.

Tractor
    Kioti CK30HST, Case DX35

OK, chuckle time. Sitting here reading about your temps in various areas, 90's & 100's and my wife starts "complaining" that we've hit 80 already and too hot and not even 11AM. I think she is spoiled

David Sent from my iPad Air using TractorByNet
    David
    Please visit: Vacation Hawaii

CK30HST, FEL w/ATI Tach all, Toothbar, Pallet forks, BH, Hydraulic Offset Flail, Brush Hog, Box Blade, PHD, Tiller, Landscape Rake, Boom pole w/extension&winch, Quick hitch, TuffTop Canopy
    Case DX35 w/LX116 "bobtach" Loader,

Tractor
    Kubota B-7500

Quote Originally Posted by Thomas View Post
    Wayne. You may have left camp little to early w/this warm weather upon us for days. "hard to believe we will be going into fall pretty soon" About month leave raking/blower will be replacing trimmer use.
    Don't ya know it! Just odd to see the change in the temps and daytime weather though. Although the water wasn't all that cold walked right in to take the dock apart. Getting up to my chest wasn't all that much fun though. I would have stayed, but the wife has gone to Sweden and I will be taking care of the grand dogie for two weeks.

Tractor
    Kubota L5240 Toro 60inch Z Master 21 inch walk behind Polaris 900 hunter edition

Temperatures driving thru upstate SC showed 100 on both sons car and wife's as well. Got out and switched cars and asphalt felt like one could cook eggs. Looks like a week or two of this then cooler temperatures reappear

Page 2423 of 5242 FirstFirst ... 14231923232323732413242024212422242324242425242624332473252329233423 ... LastLast