Good morning!!!!

/ Good morning!!!! #24,231  
2014-09-02, 0322

60 and a bit of fog right now...high of 85 today...with a 50% probability of rain.

Oh boy! Back to the grind!

/ Good morning!!!! #24,232  
64 degrees here and heading up into the 80’s
Not too sure why but I loved the cooler and drier air up in the mountains.

/ Good morning!!!! #24,233  
63F with seriously dense fog. Mid-80's with 60% chance of rain this afternoon.

Back to the grind for me too. After resting most of yesterday I just feel old this morning, instead of old and tired. :D The coffee is helping.

Have a good one.

/ Good morning!!!! #24,234  
70 going to 96.

Yesterday's dove shoot was a big success. Lots of flying gray rockets and flying lead. Only hit 91 degrees, and we kept a breeze most of the day, but we were totally drained by sunset.

Heading to the dermatologist for an 8am appointment. She found a pre-cancer she wants to remove. She'll fuss at me when I come in with a lot of tan on my face from yesterday.

/ Good morning!!!! #24,235  
76 degrees at this early hour, going to 95 on a hot sunny day. Summer is sure hanging on.

successful shopping trip at Sears yesterday, tiny little hometown Sears had everything I wanted....bought washer, dryer, fridge, range, micro and dishwasher and was out of there in 30 minutes. Now if a lady had been with me....
and 10% off their sales prices for Labor Day and I walked out spending more than a thousand under budget. I did not buy fancy models nor the cheapest, just big and nice and plain white. Maytag and Sears, all made likely by Whirlpool.

Am headed back to PA tomorrow to make sure the house is cleaned up properly for sale and to get the last of the things the movers did not take. Plus,most importantly, the car dolley I own from rv'ing days goes on the truck and I pull the Avalon behind me on the way back. Will be nice to have a car down here;while the local guys are impressed with my big truck, well I'd like to park something easier in these small retail parking lots. The Ram really is hugely long with the tow hitch on the back; always takes two spots front to rear unless the lot is big. And a turning circle the size of the moon's orbit...

headed to the carpet/tile place this morning to pick out some new tile for the bathrooms, the first estimate was so high I told the lady if the same person was doing my all tile oversized walk in shower, we were a non starter from the beginning because the price was double what was reasonable. Considering I was just starting with these folk and they saw dollar signs in front of them, I think I woke this lady up that I wasn't looking to gold plate anything. Oh, but the tile you picked was very expensive. Well gosh lady, would you spend two grand to tile that tiny guest bathroom?
Of course you wouldn't, so why even let me look at that stuff in your showroom? I think we have come to an understanding....

the carpet/tile/decorator place is the nicest one in town, so I have to balance my budget and my expectations and work on getting these folk from trying to upsell me. I don't think they get someone coming in telling them the whole house needs to be done too often....they already put on 32 new window shades for me, did a beautiful job.
Of course I could always go to "Chubby's Carpet", no joke, which is just down the road from me.

I bought this home "well" so I have no complaints on fixing it up.

/ Good morning!!!! #24,236  
72 this morning high of 92 later with lots of humidity. August weather in September hmmmm.

/ Good morning!!!! #24,237  
Poured second cup of coffee. 67° with cloudy skies. Heading to 79° with clouds breaking into sunny skies. Off to wife's doctor for one of her every 6 week visits. Grass is growing way to fast. Need to put mower back on Kubota to help save my back.
Good Morning All.

/ Good morning!!!! #24,238  
66F fog burning off mid morning follow by temps mid 80's,humidity also high w/good chance thunderstorms.

Just about 7:30pm last evening wife said look at this as she point out the window,family of 5 raccoons walking straight line across our lawn headed for neighbors cook out,those buggers were on mission. :)

Almost time to head in earn some coins.

Enjoy the day all.

/ Good morning!!!! #24,239  
Ahh, 72 when I left this Am. Dodged t-Storms all weekend. Mowing grass, jumping in the pool, working the arm. Only thing hurting now is the hand, we are back to the hand. Sheesh. Makes griping a steering wheel, uncomfortable. Anyhow, it was a hot and humid weekend. Looks to be the same this week. Wish I was home.

All have a great day!

/ Good morning!!!! #24,240  
64 degrees here and heading up into the 80’s
Not too sure why but I loved the cooler and drier air up in the mountains.

I figured it out! You can't smell the Red Soxs from there. :laughing: Bottom of the AL East, 19.5 games behind.