Good morning!!!!

/ Good morning!!!! #24,751  
47 and foggy here this morning. Headed to 75. Next chance of rain is Saturday night/Sunday morning. Have hay to haul today then load logs and take over to mill.

/ Good morning!!!! #24,752  
42 with sunny skies this Morning with a high of 70 today.It been a while since we were in the 70s.

/ Good morning!!!! #24,753  
70º going to about 88 today, and heat index way up according to radio weather man this morning. Whew, I sweated like a ______, fill in blank, yesterday just piddling around. Going to get a new chain saw to do some clean up cutting.

/ Good morning!!!! #24,754  
57F @ 11:00 with bright sunshine here ... headed up to around 68.

Yesterday I got the cross beams for the sawhorses mostly cleaned up (grinding-wise) ... just a little bit of grinding left to do, and the two 3" x 2" cross bars for the grapple completely cleaned up (each one had two spots where square tube had been welded to them), with the ends beveled and ready to weld. The before/after:

IMG_1565.jpg

Also got some cutting/trimming done on various pieces, including drilling for four (of eight) pin mounts.

Checked the fit (was good) on the lower pins of the 3PH mount for the boom pole and got the measurements for the piece for the top pin. Should be able to get the beams for the pole - which will be leftover 3" x 2" x 1/4" rectangular tube cut/trimmed for that today.

Did a little vacuuming and clean up in the shed to keep it from getting out of hand.

Might take a shot at finishing cutting the brackets off my bucket so I can complete the tractor side SSQA.

And the grass needs cut of course ... :rolleyes:

Looks to be a beautiful day.

/ Good morning!!!! #24,755  
68F and no rain last 24 hours
Big orange ball in the sky

image-3523722003.jpg

Be safe
Have a great day

David Sent from my iPad Air using TractorByNet

/ Good morning!!!! #24,756  
Good Afternoon. 1205, sunny, 88F {101 heat index} with 70% humidity. Forecast high of 88F with a 30% chance of rain this afternoon, and a low of 68F tonight. The lows for the next 10 days are all in the 60's. Fall is still 6 days away, but I will take the cooler temps coming my way.

Yesterday was Sister's birthday. {her and BB King} Since I was working last night, we are going out to supper with her and BIL tonight. She decided on the Chinese buffet place in Marianna, so overeating is a given. I did a little extra cardio with my AM workout, putting calories in the bank, so to speak.

I bought the first bag of corn for this deer season yesterday. If I get done with my regular chores here at the house, I'm going to put some out this afternoon, and change the SD card in the game camera. {which I had to buy this week as the old camera died, after only about a year and a half}

Everyone have a good day.

Larro

/ Good morning!!!! #24,757  
I appreciate the feedback. Like Larro, I like to write, probably a frustrated writer/teacher.
While Larro has talent, I just have volume.

Drew, you should read some of my work before you go throwing words like 'talent' around. When folks ask how they can read one of my novels and I give the website where I have posted the 1st one in the series, I never hear back from them. I don't know if they never read it, or if they do and just don't want to tell me how bad it is.

Larro

/ Good morning!!!! #24,758  
Good afternoon all. 50F this morning with cloudy skies. Forecast high is 70F intermittent showers in area. Need to finish trimming grass and really want to get a ride in, not looking good for either

/ Good morning!!!! #24,759  
had a nice afternoon remowing the field area outside of the horse fencing; really didn't need it but the second mowing left it looking much better; less junk on top. Might do some lawn mowing later; nice to do it around dinner time when it is just beautiful out. Besides, after they stick that needle in my throat tomorrow morning, which I'm told can be summed up in one word "unpleasant", unlikely I'm going to be bouncing on the mower tomorrow.

the radiology folk just called; want me in even earlier to get an ultrasound before the needle biopsy of my thyroid. The car is in the body shop, so this ought to be fun getting a parking place with the dually; but they said I was their first appt so I'll hog up two spaces somewhere I know I can get out and not get blocked in.

then when that gets done, I meet the interior decorator who will likely tell me my living room couches are dreadfully ugly, and honestly, I think they are...1980's stripes that I thought might work for a lighter "shore" look.
No, ugly is ugly. I sure didn't pick them out... Maybe they can be rescued by pillows or something; what do I know, I'm a guy...:D

/ Good morning!!!! #24,760  
then when that gets done, I meet the interior decorator who will likely tell me my living room couches are dreadfully ugly, and honestly, I think they are...1980's stripes that I thought might work for a lighter "shore" look.
No, ugly is ugly. I sure didn't pick them out... Maybe they can be rescued by pillows or something; what do I know, I'm a guy...:D

If the couches are still in good shape, you can redo the upholstery on them. It is not cheap, but cheaper than new couches. I had some upholstery work done when I put in the window seat in my library.

Larro