Good morning!!!!

/ Good morning!!!! #24,831  
very nice RS; you really are skilled as a welder, which means you also have to be able
to visualize how things should look before you start, and for sure as you go.
Some people build houses, you build machinery. Am hoping some time this winter to fire up my
welder for the first time. I'll put the laptop with your pictures in front of it so it knows what to do...:D
Oh if it were that easy...

had a little rain earlier; just exactly when I took the UTV out for a spin to the mailbox, thinking I could beat the rain, which was a light mist. Then quickly a heavy mist, and by the time I got up the steps of the covered porch, it was pouring. And then it stopped.
But not for long. Looks like a big system offshore is coming on shore and we might get a lot of rain shortly.

I've been enjoying a lazy Saturday afternoon watching reruns of Angels and Demons and similar Vatican movies.
But I guess I'd better get back to work. Time to get the office set up upstairs and find my pc and monitor. I want my big monitor back...

may you all be doing exactly what you want to be doing

edit: upon further examination, please tell me you don't sit on that chair...perhaps you could weld a reinforcement ;)

/ Good morning!!!! #24,832  
64F cloudly upper 40's tonight...sun never broke shine today but gentle wind most of the day.
Out the door at day break,mowing 4 hours.Pming mower,changing game cams locations,take Mrs. shopping,clean shed,dump run,and now time for some BB-Qing.

Think I might sleep in until 6:30 am or so tomorrow morning.

Enjoy the evening all.

/ Good morning!!!! #24,833  
saw STYX at the county fair tonight, awesome concert. Here are a few pics of the fair.

Attachments

• fair3.jpg
    fair3.jpg
    121.2 KB · Views: 85
  • fair1.jpg
    fair1.jpg
    109.4 KB · Views: 76
  • fair2.jpg
    fair2.jpg
    110.6 KB · Views: 70
   / Good morning!!!! #24,834  
Good Morning. 0130, clear, 67F with 93% humidity. Forecast high of 89F and a low of 65F. I'm just getting in from work. Very nice night out. Clear, lots of stars shining and cool. I turned off my car AC on the way home for the first time of the year.

Hope everyone has a good day, and hope I can sleep in.

Larro

/ Good morning!!!! #24,835  
54 degrees and heading to the mid 70’s toady with some rain.
Finishing up the work in the barn so we can do the pour Monday morning.
Have three (3) zones of radiant heat laid down door openings need to cut slightly, so will do that today.
It will be nice to have the cement work done.

/ Good morning!!!! #24,836  
69 degrees in rain, going up to 84 today as the rain clears out and we are back to a nice warm day.
.30 rain so far

off food shopping this morning, then a full court press picking up the house today. House cleaners are coming tomorrow; I hope they don't open the front door and run away...

no joy on the pc; found the older pc, but not the newer one, and all the mover packed "office" boxes are open. That means the movers stuck an office box somewhere in one of the storage rooms. Looks like the hunt is on today. At least I found my camera...

having my next door neighbors over for a pizza and beer/champagne tonight,to celebrate the selling of the old house, and well, just being here. Will be pizza on our laps, but they know this is the "before".
Did get most of the artwork hung yesterday, which got a lot of cardboard boxes out of the way. Nice to see the grandparents back up on the wall. I'm the family historian so I wound up with the dark old oil paintings that no one else wanted. Those old portraits look pretty cool in my home's entrance hallway.

Last edited:
   / Good morning!!!! #24,837  
52F this morning. Maybe some rain this afternoon, low-70's with very humid air all day.

Yesterday we had heavy blue-grey clouds and a stiff east wind, stayed in the 40's all morning and it never did make it to 60F; the forecast was for high 60's. I was wearing a t-shirt, long-sleeve shirt and a vest and it was barely enough clothes most of the day.

Working on the field this morning and grocery getting this afternoon is the plan.

Have a good one.

/ Good morning!!!! #24,838  
Got the coffee pot started brewing. 59° with clear skies this morning. Heading to 66° with some scattered showers throughout the day. Heading back home today. Been a good time with our friends.
Good Morning All.

/ Good morning!!!! #24,839  
57 with 87 and possible thunderstorms coming.

Roasted and peeled my Hatch and poblano chiles yesterday on the grill. Still not totally pleased with the results. So we'll eat these and try again since we harvested more poblano yesterday. Maybe I should ask the Texas Forum what I'm doing wrong.

Enjoy your Sunday!