Good morning!!!!

/ Good morning!!!! #25,471  
81 degrees and blue sky sunny; four hours of digging and I'm tuckered out.
Lot of roots out there near the end of the lane. I had a pair of compound clippers and I was clipping away.
But I got 'er dug. Little planting areas for the mums that is.
Love them mums ... you'll be enjoying them for years to come.

UB's wife picked one up the other day for my little pumpkin ... it's setting on the island in the kitchen ... red and orange ... very nice.

And of course that warmed me up for about four more runs back to my rolling nursery stock and by then it was 1pm and that was enough. My right hand is throbbing away telling me maybe a bit too much. Had to wash the wrist wrap it got so muddy so when that comes out of the dryer, back on it goes. Funny how just that little pressure makes things so much better. Thankfully. I'll wear a lot of silly things before I start taking painkillers.
:thumbsup:

Rs, what are we going to do with you?
yeah, like an Easter egg, you snuck it in that pic, just to see who would bite.
Thanks - good eye
you're welcome. :D
LOL ... now Drew, you're giving me far more credit than I actually deserve ...

/ Good morning!!!! #25,472  
55 this morning and headed to 76 today. Forecast says spotty showers. Same as yesterday when it drizzled all day.

Good morning all.

/ Good morning!!!! #25,473  
28 this Morning,it looks to be another fine day.we are suppose to hit mid 50s today with lots of Sun.

/ Good morning!!!! #25,475  
Coffee is brewing. 29° with clear skies this morning. Heading to 59° with mostly sunny skies until clouds move in late in the day. Going to sit back and relax today. Feels like I am coming down with a cold. ...
Hopefully just allergies or something.

If you are, I hope it's a quick and mild one ... get well soon.

/ Good morning!!!! #25,476  

Have a fire in the wood stove and it feels soooo good

You are a lucky man. Some of my best (wife says only) thinking was done in front of a woodstove in October in northern New England.

/ Good morning!!!! #25,477  
55 cloudy, going to 63 cloudy and rain.

Went to the Richmond Folk Festival yesterday until 9pm. Great music - country western (Kayton Roberts!), Hawaiian music, Zydeco, bluegrass, Tibetan opera, soul/R&B, Mexican Mariachi, and go-go all in one day. What a treat for the ears (although the zydeco was way too loud, but the best fun show of all).

Watched violins, dulcimers and oak baskets being made, oyster shucking, and other Virginia folklife. Last year they had a moonshine still operation demo. Ate some great Thai food, but no deep fried twinkies. Saw an old friend from way back.

Back today for some Indian music, honky-tonk, Native American hip-hop, Mayan, fiddlin', and a Chinese string ensemble...maybe some blues and gospel if enough time.

/ Good morning!!!! #25,478  
Roy, go back to sleep, it's Sunday...

I did for a few hours...just had this incredible hankering for ice tea at 0300!!! It must have been in a dream that woke me. Fortunately, we had a bit of Arizona Ice Tea in the fridge. Bella (the boxer) had to pee anyway, so it was a worthwhile wake up!

Bit foggy and overcast...dreary day right now...at 0829

/ Good morning!!!! #25,479  
Morning everyone. 65 degrees and cloudy. Supposed to hit mid to upper 80s today. But it was supposed to hit low 80s yesterday, and we barely broke 70. Not complaining. Enjoying the cool temps and we need the rain. 30% chance of more rain today, and another cold front supposed to push through today or tomorrow, with 40%-50% chance of rain.

Garden is loving the rain. Spent an hour or so weeding all the beds. Lettuce is exploding, and the tomatoes are covered in fruit and blooms. Broccoli was looking weak, but has recovered nicely. No shoots on the onion or garlic, but it's early. Pumpkin is getting big, and has several blooms.

Training session got moved from yesterday to 12:00 today. Should be home in time for a ride and the Cowboy's game this afternoon. Hopefully my cycling shoes will be dried out by this afternoon. They got quite the soaking during yesterday's excursion. Ha!

/ Good morning!!!! #25,480  
Another yucky day 55 right now high of 57 later but rain. Asheville is one of our favorite places to visit, the Biltmore House was fabulous the grounds magnificent. We also attended Range Rover driving school and learned a lot about off-road driving. Watched some really good football yesterday.

This rain is really good for yard that was aerated and overseeded. Imagine will be mowing grass until November
Leaves are starting to turn now and once they fall can start cleaning up deadfall and opening up some areas for a garden
Hopefully will get a nice Sunday to get on Blue Ridge Parkway and look at leaves
Good Morning