Good morning!!!!

/ Good morning!!!! #251  
39 degrees here, face is windburnt badly, there was a stiff breeze blowing yesterday while I was ripping out another two dozen of those (censored) Autumn Olives. The ones I am removing now are maybe 5-6 feet tall, I put a cheap rope on the ground, pile a dozen of the things atop it, loop the rope around them, compress the pile with the loader and cinch the rope tight, then drag it back to my burn pile and use the FEL to shove it into the base. Only another 3 dozen to go...:thumbsup:

/ Good morning!!!! #252  
OOPS slept in this morning also, up at 6:10.
Morning all.

/ Good morning!!!! #254  
good morning
29 dec. and frosty. A good Nov morning, the deer hunters are starting up the back road hopeing for that chance to fill their tag (since the hunting season has passed the 1/2 way mark the hunters left must be getting antsy). Already got my deer this year, cut wrapped and in the freezer. I guess it really does pay to have enough of your own land to allow you to be able to go out with a rifle and book, then sit and wait for that lucky one to happen by.

/ Good morning!!!! #255  
About deer hunting....I don't hunt but my back 5 acres of former cornfield are meadow with a lot of blue spruce trees 7 feet high, my two cop neighbors have set up two blinds and a tree stand back there, the two of them have already harvested four deer. The back 450 feet and the north 1000 feet of our property are bordered by farmland and they just harvested the corn from them last week so the deer are seeking food on my property. As far as I am concerned my neighbors can shoot every last deer if it was legal as I hate the critters.

/ Good morning!!!! #256  
2011-11-19, 0906

30 degrees here...sunny though!
Maybe I can get the leaves out of the spouts today!

/ Good morning!!!! #257  
63 F and overcast here at 8 AM. Very light breeze, but a stiff southerly breeze is expected later today. . . gonna get me some dirt movin' time today. :thumbsup:

/ Good morning!!!!
Late here today, helping the wife out today.

/ Good morning!!!! #259  
66 here and sticky or as my G'pa would put it "sultry" ... Horse sale in Texas today .. only seat time will be on the auction block from 1 p.m. until the last horse is sold.

Good day.

/ Good morning!!!! #260  
2011-11-19, 0906

30 degrees here...sunny though!
Maybe I can get the leaves out of the spouts today!

Roy, this home made gadget is a great asset to gutter cleaning. I purchased a 12 amp Craftsman electric blower powerhead (no tubes) at a garage sale for $10, a 6 foot length of 2 inch PVC pipe fitted into a connector is bolted thru the exhaust port, the ""U" is about a foot across. The assembly is powerful enough to blow even a mass of wet leaves out of gutters, and strong enough I can hang the "U" and exhaust end from a gutter over the drop, to see if the downspout is clear, by feeling for airflow. I also have a clamp on convex mirror (not installed in the picture) that gives a good view of the gutter bottom when used on the "U" section. The square upper section is a PVC rail section and provides a secondary handhold.

Attachments

• BB pics 1111 571.jpg
    BB pics 1111 571.jpg
    456.8 KB · Views: 87