Good morning!!!!

/ Good morning!!!! #2,731  
35 here, sun is coming up and it looks like it will be a nice day later on. I was out push mowing the barnyard at about 4 pm yesterday at about 4 pm and it began to rain, I was disappointed because I was hoping to complete the second mowing of the yard for the year.

Bad news, guys...wife is talking about quitting her job, which means I will not have the opportunity to sit around and drink beer and watch **** tube movies much of the day like I have been enjoying for the last seven years. Knew it was too good to last....:laughing:

/ Good morning!!!! #2,732  
35 here, sun is coming up and it looks like it will be a nice day later on. I was out push mowing the barnyard at about 4 pm yesterday at about 4 pm and it began to rain, I was disappointed because I was hoping to complete the second mowing of the yard for the year.

Bad news, guys...wife is talking about quitting her job, which means I will not have the opportunity to sit around and drink beer and watch **** tube movies much of the day like I have been enjoying for the last seven years. Knew it was too good to last....:laughing:

JD, tell her you could go down to the welfare office and pick up a bimbo to sit around the house, eat and drink coffee, now get back to work and shut up!:D

/ Good morning!!!! #2,734  
Yesterday I decided the maintenance could wait for today in the rain and I got like 4 glorious hours of seat time until the rain started about 4pm. Then my wife took me shopping for my birthday later this week (she bought me a nice new Pulsar watch).

Today it is gonna rain, and rain, and rain, so after Church I'm going to put the car out in the rain and put the tractor in the carport and FINALLY do the 50 hr service (I'm at 71 hrs now :ashamed:) while I tend the smoker filled with ribs and chicken...

That's my story and I'm sticking to it.

Be well all of you.
David

/ Good morning!!!! #2,735  

You will survive I suspect... Worst is it might cut into your TBN time...

Besides, I'd MUCH rather have a real live woman in the house vs. skin flicks anyday...

David

/ Good morning!!!! #2,736  
Waiting for coffee to cool off enough to drink. 48 degrees this morning. Heading to 57 with some rain and sun. Need to do some light maintenance on motor home before last part of trip home.
Good Morning All.

/ Good morning!!!! #2,737  
Sorry to hear that Bill, you could always send her out for groceries more often though. Not the same as having the whole day though :(

/ Good morning!!!! #2,738  
Good Morning guys!

I got up later than usual today (9AM) as I do on Sundays to give myself a bit of extra rest, which meant I actually didn't need a coffee this morning.

It's a dreich day here this morning and looks like it'll rain on and off all day, so no mowing, even though the grass could do with a wee trim.

/ Good morning!!!! #2,739  
38F slight reeze w/showers on/off. :)
Rain show up last night about 6pm w/no mercy..dang,another heavy dosing arriving late tonight into tomorrow morning,than showers till Wednesday,this is much needed rain. :)