Good morning!!!!

/ Good morning!!!!
43 here. Supposed to get to low 50's. We'll see about that. Little late getting on today, went to church, then breakfast out at a local spot. My splurge for the week!! Going to work on my chicken stuff, guess I should take some pics and post them. Have a good one!!

/ Good morning!!!! #272  
40 degrees last night--high today mid 50's. I have a lot to do around the house today. Everyone have a good day.:)

/ Good morning!!!! #273  
43 here. Supposed to get to low 50's. We'll see about that. Little late getting on today, went to church, then breakfast out at a local spot. My splurge for the week!! Going to work on my chicken stuff, guess I should take some pics and post them. Have a good one!!
You missed the 50's at 4:00 am :D

/ Good morning!!!! #274  
Good morning (late) to all. Got a lot of work done yesterday on the leaves. The yard and the ditches are all collected. I think the best tools for leaf clean-up are a rake and a tarp. Rake the leaves onto the tarp and drag them into the woods. Now all that is left is to clean out the gutters and I'm done. Oh, and its 55 here and overcast with a chance of rain.

/ Good morning!!!! #276  
Well, where are you now, Dennis? Awake or asleep?;)

It was 51 F at 7:30 AM and now it's down to 45 F. I just wonder if it will continue to go down or if this is just the a dip before rising a bit later. The forecast is for a high of 55 F today.

Well, I had to sleep Jim,:laughing: But if I was on the day shift crew with you guy's, I'd be early:D ( and it aint true what they say about the worm either):laughing:

/ Good morning!!!! #279  
First cup of coffee is poured. 29 degrees this morning. Heading into mid 40's with clouds. Yesterdays weather stayed OK. Even though it dropped from 55 to 43.
Need to clean the barn/shop today. Oldest son is coming in tomorrow for the Holiday. Wants to do some work on his car.
Good Morning All.

/ Good morning!!!! #280  
2011-11-21, 0556

50 Degrees, drizzling and socked in with fog...ugh!
Well, at least the spouts were cleaned out!