Good morning!!!!

/ Good morning!!!! #2,791  
Good Morning all!

I decided to sleep in today because it is my Birthday & I've taken the day off.

I'm going to go get some seat time on my freshly serviced tractor today!

WOO HOO!

Have a wonderful day all of you.

David
Enjoy your birthday! Triple figures is it ? :laughing:

/ Good morning!!!! #2,792  
Morning all.

Yet ANOTHER dreich day here with no prospects of brightening up. I hate this weather.

/ Good morning!!!! #2,793  
2012-04-25, 0755

38 degrees and clear.
High of 64 and showers today.

/ Good morning!!!! #2,796  
Was 33 here when I got up but no frost and it is 45 now, thankfully the wind has stopped blowing.

Happy Birthday, David...and as I like to tell people, what does a number mean anyway?

/ Good morning!!!! #2,797  
Good morning all. 58 when I got up, going to 84, shower chances start today and increase through the weekend.
Planting grass seed today, been working on landscaping around the house.

/ Good morning!!!!
#2,798  
Happy bday, David. Getting old sucks, but it sure beats the alternative. It's 68 here in sw Florida, going to 79. It's 48 at home, where I will be tommorrow. Mom & dad are doing ok, I helped them with couple of chores, I will go back in september or october. I hope to get started on my Michigan chores in the morning. One thing I need to do is my 100 hr service on my L3400.

/ Good morning!!!! #2,799  
Coffee is done and in cup. 47 degrees with showers. Heading to 57 with sun this afternoon. Going to my mothers today. She has a list of projects that have collected since we went to TX.
Good Morning All.

/ Good morning!!!! #2,800  
Lucky you Ron, we've still got awful weather.

My morning is a little better though because a Roy Orbison cassette I ordered has arrived. It's amazing how some good music can brighten your spirits.