Good morning!!!!

/ Good morning!!!! #2,892  
Currently 60* and cloudy with TS's forecast for today. Got the weed n feed down on the yard yesterday.

/ Good morning!!!! #2,893  
2012-05-02, 0800

61 degrees and light fog...high of 74 and thunderstorms in the forecast.

David, you have my deepest sympathies about your brother!

/ Good morning!!!! #2,894  
Weather seems trivial next David's situation. Prayers sent my friend.

/ Good morning!!!! #2,895  
Weather seems trivial next David's situation. Prayers sent my friend.

Top,

This too shall pass... Life (& the weather) will go on, fields will need to be mowed, etc...

Thanks to you (and all) for the prayers...
David

/ Good morning!!!! #2,896  
52 this morning foggy and thunderstorm over nite,we are going to see storms for the next few days,we need the rain.

/ Good morning!!!! #2,897  
Just returned from Dr. appointment for wifey and read this. David, you have my prayers and sympathy. A family members suicide can devastate survivors. Please do not hesitate to talk with profesionals. My first wife's older sister of two years killed herself mid 80's and it took a heavy toll on her resulting in her wanting to be alone something she still is 15 years after she served papers.:(

/ Good morning!!!! #2,898  
Drinking first cup of coffee. 57 degrees this morning with clouds. Heading to a high of 84. May have a chance for strong thunder storms this afternoon. Going to try the edging project again today.
Good Morning All.

/ Good morning!!!! #2,899  
41F gentle rain most of the night sprinkling now. :)
Grass still in slow mode grow stage,but the dandy Lions starting to show more and more tho.

/ Good morning!!!! #2,900  
61 heading to 89 or so. It was VERY HUMID yesterday (yuck).

I cancelled the first load of hay pickup yesterday because of 50% chance of rain/T-storms 3pm to 8pm, which of course means they did not happen...

I will try to get the first load today so I can put up my hay before I leave for OR.

I booked my plane ticket yesterday, I need to book a car and hotel, and a ticket for my 26 year old son.

My brother and sister seem to already be bickering over "stuff" and who it belonged to and his ashes are just barely cool...

Today I have the pre-op meeting/appt with my hand surgeon for my Left hand carpal tunnel release scheduled for the 14th, myhand/arm is killing me. I am pushing for the less invasive, shorter recovery surgery because I simply can't do nothing for 6-8 weeks... We shall see how it goes...

Life is still wobbly... Much of yesterday I wanted to wake up and find it had all been a bad dream...

Be well all,

David