Good morning!!!!

/ Good morning!!!! #2,911  
2 cups of strong coffee this morning. 60 degrees with rain this morning. Heading to 72 with more rain. Got my projects done yesterday. Time to get the patio furniture out of storage today.
Good Morning All.

/ Good morning!!!! #2,912  
64 and 98% humidity now headed for 89-90.

I'm going to get a load of hay today at lunch time before the threat of rain gets bad.

I have a buddy coming over this afternoon/tonight to help me. And I think I've got 1 or two coming tomorrow also. I will get a couple loads of hay tomorrow.

I will book my rental car and some hotel room for my trip also. My focus is going to be on mending fences and building bridges next week.

I met with my surgeon yesterday and we agreed to do the less invasive version of Carpal Tunnel Release so I can recover faster.

Last night my daughter practiced for her "Statement of Faith" speach she is giving this Sunday, and she was awesome.

Thanks again to all of you TBN folks for all the support.

Be very well,
David

/ Good morning!!!! #2,913  
64 and 98% humidity now headed for 89-90.

I'm going to get a load of hay today at lunch time before the threat of rain gets bad.

I have a buddy coming over this afternoon/tonight to help me. And I think I've got 1 or two coming tomorrow also. I will get a couple loads of hay tomorrow.

I will book my rental car and some hotel room for my trip also. My focus is going to be on mending fences and building bridges next week.

I met with my surgeon yesterday and we agreed to do the less invasive version of Carpal Tunnel Release so I can recover faster.

Last night my daughter practiced for her "Statement of Faith" speach she is giving this Sunday, and she was awesome.

Thanks again to all of you TBN folks for all the support.

Be very well,
David
Is that metaphorical bridges or literal ? Please excuse my ignorance.

/ Good morning!!!! #2,914  
David, glad we could be supportive, that is what TBN is mainly about. Got another 3/4 inch of rain overnight, bringing the total rainfall to an inch and a half since last night. Forecast calls for a high of 71 degrees today. Enjoy your Friday, everyone.

/ Good morning!!!! #2,915  
David, glad we could be supportive, that is what TBN is mainly about. ...

Bill,

I agree 1000%.

We are all in this together.

Be well sir,
David

/ Good morning!!!! #2,916  
Good morning all, sunny and 60* here with a high in the 80's. Possible TS this afternoon. Cool pic of the storm JD.

/ Good morning!!!! #2,917  
David sorry to hear of your loss, my condolences and prayers your way.
Take care.

James K0UA

/ Good morning!!!! #2,918  
Good morning all, sunny and 60* here with a high in the 80's. Possible TS this afternoon. Cool pic of the storm JD.

Thanks for pic comment, I was seated on my Deere and stopped mowing to take it, pic was with a 2 mp Blackberry camera so wasn't as sharp as it could have been, but it conveyed the meaning.

/ Good morning!!!! #2,919  
48F cloudly,again nice light steady rain thru the the night,showers on/off thru out the day into tonight w/chance of rumbles.

The rain has help grass alot..whew,but much more rain needed for these parts.

Guess today just putter day.

/ Good morning!!!! #2,920  
60 ish, going to mid 80's or so, up and down over the next few days as a stationary front lingers along the peninsula.

David, hope it all works out for your family, as for the Carpal tunnel surgery, had the old fashioned kind done in '86. I was young and didn't really listen to the doc, who was a hand expert. It slowed my recovery a bit but the old type took 1-3 years to get normal strength back. That isn't to say you couldn't go back to normal activity before that, more like 6 months, but full percentage of recovery was quite long.