Page 295 of 2325 FirstFirst ... 1952452852922932942952962972983053453957951295 ... LastLast
Results 2,941 to 2,950 of 23245
    Tractor
    International 2500a with Loader

Default Re: Good morning!!!!

morning,raining 46 degrees warming to 57 today.it looks like a wet weekend.

Tractor
    I did have a pedal John Deere once...

Quote Originally Posted by RoyJackson View Post
    2012-05-05, 0807

58 and sunny, 76 with showers predicted...
    Much the same here Roy, with the exception of 14*C!

Only about 6-7*C here now. Will have to buy a thermometer for outside sometime so I can post accurate readings on here.
    "The darkest time is just one hour before dawn" - Johnny Cash.

Tractor

Quote Originally Posted by JDgreen227 View Post
    Good morning, all...47 degrees here and the sun is coming up. Was out until 9 pm last night mowing my northside acre for the third time this year, it's the quickest part to mow as it is so open with only three trees to mow around...the picture shows the Deere at the opposite corner of the lawn with the lights on, 170 paces away from where I took the picture. When I moved out here, this was a cornfield.

Cats are foaming at the mouth to get outdoors so I will quit rambling and take them outside...hope everyone enjoys their weekend...
    Good job Bill and what you said was right, it would take me a while to get that done with my Mountfield, but it would still leave the same finish

Tractor

I know it isn't morning any more (at least not in Scotland) but oh well, I'll post anyway!

It's a sunny and cloudy day here with showers and is pretty nippy.

I got out a couple of hours ago and weeded the flower beds, planted some seeds for climbers, took dead petunias out of the hanging baskets, and re-potted the basil plant on the kitchen windowsill as the roots were starting to grow out of the bottom.

Overall a pretty productive day, but I doubt I'll get anymore done outside with the weather turning the way it is.

Have a good Saturday!

Tractor
    Massey Ferguson 1855

Mid 70's but a cold front is dropping down this morning and we'll get northeast winds and cooler weather for a couple of days. I was just getting in love with the warm!

Tractor
    4210 MFWD Ehydro--'89 JD 318

Quote Originally Posted by jmurray01 View Post
    Good job Bill and what you said was right, it would take me a while to get that done with my Mountfield, but it would still leave the same finish
    Your Mountfield would give a MUCH better finish cut than my Deere does, a smaller push mower chops up the grass clippings so much better. Look at the lower righthand corner of my pic you can see a lot of uncut grass because the tires press it down.
    Rather than worry about the things you want but don't have, be grateful for the things you don't want and don't have.

I didn't plan to do much of anything today, but by noon I was almost half done.

Qualicum Beach on Vancouver Island, BC. Canada
    Tractor
    2008 CK35 HST

Good morning all. Looks like a decent day coming up. Still pretty cool though, high is forecast for only 11-13C today. Some cloud with hopefully a bit of sun. Yesterday we had a nice shower of: rain, snow, hail and sleet.

Tractor

Your Mountfield would give a MUCH better finish cut than my Deere does, a smaller push mower chops up the grass clippings so much better. Look at the lower righthand corner of my pic you can see a lot of uncut grass because the tires press it down.
    Very true, I never thought of that.

The wheels on my Mountfield do press some grass down too, but as I said in my email, I go over the grass so many times they get cut eventually.

Tractor

Good morning, all...47 degrees here and the sun is coming up. Was out until 9 pm last night mowing my northside acre for the third time this year, it's the quickest part to mow as it is so open with only three trees to mow around...the picture shows the Deere at the opposite corner of the lawn with the lights on, 170 paces away from where I took the picture. When I moved out here, this was a cornfield.

Cats are foaming at the mouth to get outdoors so I will quit rambling and take them outside...hope everyone enjoys their weekend...
    I only just looked at the picture now and it is beautiful, I would get that printed, framed and hung on my wall, honestly.

The freshly cut grass, the barn, the lights of the JD in the background, can't beat it...

Tractor
    4210 MFWD Ehydro--'89 JD 318

THIS one is what I would get enlarged, printed, and mounted.... Originally that yard used to be either a cornfield or an overgrown meadow...like the background shows.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails -822-jpg  
    Rather than worry about the things you want but don't have, be grateful for the things you don't want and don't have.

I didn't plan to do much of anything today, but by noon I was almost half done.

Page 295 of 2325 FirstFirst ... 1952452852922932942952962972983053453957951295 ... LastLast