Good morning!!!!

/ Good morning!!!! #2,981  
40F Blue sky might reach 70F,looks like good day fluff up Mrs. flower garden and check for short in boat trailer...least 3 damp days starting tomorrow.

/ Good morning!!!! #2,982  
Slept in until 9:30 this morning so an extra strong coffee is in the cup and getting drunk very quickly. I don't know why but I feel very weak today.

I take it, you haven't been to the doctor's yet?

/ Good morning!!!! #2,983  
40F Blue sky might reach 70F,looks like good day fluff up Mrs. flower garden and check for short in boat trailer...least 3 damp days starting tomorrow.

Boat trailer lights aren't supposed to work, at least not all at the same time!:D

/ Good morning!!!! #2,985  
David...hope all goes well for you today.

JM...most 21 and 22 inch push mowers here use 139-195cc engines. The Tec I have the problem with is a 195cc. Gotta take the cats out before they tear the house down.
I thought for a second you meant Catalytic Converters and wondered why they would tear a house down...

I haven't drunk enough coffee obviously!

/ Good morning!!!! #2,987  
toppop.
Ain't that the truth. :)

/ Good morning!!!! #2,988  
In the 50s here. Grass and weeds a bit wet to do anything with right now. After coffee will go smooth out and clean up a few acres of weeds and multiflora rose I cleared Saturday. Hopefully I can throw some seed down on it later this week.

/ Good morning!!!! #2,989  
New thermal cup has better tasting coffee today. 50 degrees this morning with rain. Heading to 69. Rain all day. Going to do some indoor projects today.
Good Morning All.

Did you enjoy the NASCRASH race yesterday? Those guys drive like a Dallas rush-hour crowd.:rolleyes:

It's cooled off about 10F down to 66F this morning. Maybe it won't get out of the high 80s today. If we can't get wet, maybe at least we can get a little cooler. My hoses are dragged out and the sprinklers running.

/ Good morning!!!!
#2,990  
Looks like rain today, cool and wet out. Need to get off the puter and get busy. Got a doc app at noon.