Good morning!!!!

/ Good morning!!!! #3,001  
its sunny 41 suppose to cloud up after 1pm showers,with a high 62

/ Good morning!!!! #3,002  
Dave, hang in there.
Low 60's going to upper 70's, heavy rain tomorrow.

/ Good morning!!!! #3,003  
its sunny 41 suppose to cloud up after 1pm showers,with a high 62

WOW 3000 posts here so far....come on guys lets get cracking and we will catch up and pass that "Chronicles" thread in no time...:laughing:

/ Good morning!!!! #3,008  
David, again I am sincerely sorry about your brother. It made me especially sad to read where you posted about his 3 kids...

Bill,

My bad... I have 2 brothers and a sister. The one who passed has no family.

I am the oldest, and I left Oregon in mid 1999 and had no plans ever to return Wes is closest to me in age, he and I were both in the Navy. He married in 2001 or so after I left Oregon. He now has 3 kids who I met for the first time last night, they were great.

I'm going to go see my other nephews that I have not seen since 1999 tonight.

Building bridges and mending fences in my family is what I am doing this week... Off to the airport to pick up my 26 year old son...

I am DETERMINED something good will come out of this...

If nothing else, I will be a better brother & father...

It is sunny and nice here in OR, I did finally sleep, not well, woke up every hour or so... Will sleep better tonight.

David

/ Good morning!!!! #3,010  
Good morning all. Kind of nice the past couple of days, sun and cloud but NO rain or showers. 14 day forecast shows no rain or showers, I kinda like that. Still on the cooler side but nice working temperature. Should get up to 55-60F today. :)