Good morning!!!!

/ Good morning!!!! #3,051  
Hi everybody, 39 degrees here, got the wifes's car washed yesterday AND waxed my Deere....today I will wax my Buick....

My neighbor came over last night while I was doing the JD, he was giving his kids a ride on our atv trails, every time he wants to mow they pester him for a ride...:laughing:

Don't see many of these zero turns, it's an old Dixon homeowner budget model.

Attachments

• 037.jpg
    037.jpg
    709.2 KB · Views: 68
   / Good morning!!!! #3,052  
44F clearing w/slight breeze,looks to be nice clear weekend in the low 70's. :)
Maybe just maybe might beable to trim and mower high areas of lawn for the first time.

/ Good morning!!!! #3,053  
44F clearing w/slight breeze,looks to be nice clear weekend in the low 70's. :)
Maybe just maybe might beable to trim and mower high areas of lawn for the first time.

FIRST TIME...???!!!

I just got this entire place done for the third time last Sunday evening and now there are areas that need a fourth cutting less than a week later....and I am cutting the lawn down to 2 3/4 inches every mowing. It's up to 6-7 inches again now.

/ Good morning!!!! #3,054  
JDgreen227
"FIRST TIME...???!!!"

Since the first May mother nature put the brakes on greening up..cool temps,rains,frost,snow flakes dancing around,Iam sure mother nature will make up for loss time before June like she always does....pollen from the pines dreeding that. :(

/ Good morning!!!! #3,056  
2012-05-11, 0820

47 and sunny. Should see 71 today and might dry out enough to mow.

/ Good morning!!!! #3,057  
Good Morning, 53F going to 80. No rain till Sunday. I have cut grass about 5 times, thought someone was sneaking and fertilizing at night. :D

/ Good morning!!!! #3,058  
JD, those old Dixon's were simple but effective!

40's real early, mid 50's now, going to 75ish today.
Sitting here waiting on the a/c tech, moved in my new house in January and the darn a/c has never worked correctly, when it gets cool late afternoons it starts to short cycle and I've gone to bed a couple of nights with 50's outside and 80 in the house. They all keep scratching their heads, I told them to do something about that dandruff problem and fix my a/c!!:D

/ Good morning!!!! #3,059  
Have to cut the grass yet again this morning after twice at the end of last week. I've been cutting the grass for about six weeks now and felt safe putting down fertilizer recently. Of course it rained cats and dogs after that and I'm cutting two acres. Oh, well..at least it's pretty for a couple hours after I'm done.

/ Good morning!!!! #3,060  
46 degrees and sunny. No rain till the first of the week. I will mount my box blade early and smooth out the drive for a visit by my kids and grandkids tonight through Sunday pm. Then, while I'm way up the drive, finish tearing out some multiflora rose I missed. You can see it right now because it's busy blooming.

Grass needs cutting, but the grandkids love to do it. Some gardening work and building a new compost enclosure... Again, leaving for the grandkids.