Good morning!!!!

/ Good morning!!!! #3,261  
Got to get coffee started. 53 degrees with clear skies. Heading to 82 with lots of sun. Too hot for any major task today. Going enjoy some adult beverages in the shade. TBN not working well this morning. Using my IPhone app to post.
Good Morning All.

/ Good morning!!!! #3,262  
Morning Ron 70 degrees before sunrise down south with the pool temp at 85. (solar cover) It will be a nice cool day here with the high of only 88. Ron you can scroll down when that white screen appears to read and post but you do loose some of your functions.

/ Good morning!!!! #3,263  
Good morning everyone. It appears that the long white space at the top of the page is appearing again here on TBN. IT"S BACK.

/ Good morning!!!! #3,264  
47F Clear sky reaching low 80's they say.
Equipment auction this morn,than puttering until 3ish than gone fishing.

Stay safe. :)

/ Good morning!!!! #3,265  
49 heading to 79! Simply a beautiful weekend day ahead of me.

I'm gonna get some seat time!

Unless I have to build an outside chicken pen all day (very likely possibility).

Regardless it looks like a lovely day full of potential at the moment.

My hand does not hurt as bad, typing is slightly easier. Not sure if I can chalk it up to the new anti-inflasmmatory meds I started yesterday afternoon (too soon?) or due to healing. I will NOT push it...

Be well all of you,
David

/ Good morning!!!! #3,266  
good morning everyone on 3rd cup coffee 46 degrees going to 82 today yesterday was a beautiful day after 12 o clock got to hill my tators to day and get some spraying done got everything ready to start making hay next week yall have wonderful day and be safe at what ever you do:)

/ Good morning!!!!
#3,267  
52 and headed up. Feel like crap, some kind of strep throat. Can't talk very well. Gonna go help the wife, do a couple of other things around her shop. Have a good day!!!

/ Good morning!!!! #3,268  
2012-05-19, 0723

46 degrees and very pleasant. A high of 79 and sunny all day is the prediction.

/ Good morning!!!! #3,269  
52 and headed up. Feel like crap, some kind of strep throat. Can't talk very well. Gonna go help the wife, do a couple of other things around her shop. Have a good day!!!

Call in SICK! Stay Home! Go to bed and rest dude!

Hope you get better soon. If it is Strep you MUST get RX to fix it, antibiotics etc. because if you don't it becomes something much worse...

Please take it easy.

David

/ Good morning!!!! #3,270  
Hello all, going to spend today working in the dirt (flowerbeds, planters, etc) 62 here right now. I went out running errands yesterday, picked up about 30 patio stones...I based the number on the advertised size, which was 12"X12". Guess what? They actually measure a half inch smaller per side. Why should I be surprised? The concrete probably "shrank" as it dried...like a 2X4 stud does. :laughing:

Wife took off earlier to go find a birthday gift for the one-year old girl her niece had, party is tomorrow afternoon. My neighbor recently had a second birthday party for his daughter, wow, my life seems to be one big round of parties lately....:laughing: