Good morning!!!!

/ Good morning!!!! #3,301  
Coffee taste good this morning. 64 degrees with clouds. Heading to 74 this with some thunderstorms. White pages again this morning. Off to east side of Detroit to visit my mother today.
Good Morning All.

/ Good morning!!!! #3,302  
Raining and 63, gonna be 75 and 50% t-storms. That seems to be the forecast for M-F this week...

Just as well, my commute from **** starts this week and I'm less than thrilled about it. I have tossed my hat into the first ring, and I will actually go looking for jobs now...

I got the door for the "Chikn Run" attached, squared and functional on the side of the "Chikn Shak". Too much time this weekend thinking, planning, buying materials... Will get busy soon as weather permits with the 50' of fencing.

I did get 30-40 min of seat time though... On other projects...

My hand is not as good as yesterday, but it is getting better. typing is not excruciatingly painful like it was. New meds are better it seems. Hoping it heals properly.

Be well all of you.
David

/ Good morning!!!! #3,303  
91 here now....good day to stay indoors.
Wow, that's high Bill!

We've got a pretty good day again here too.

I couldn't get any mowing or gardening done yesterday as I planned because a bad head ache came on suddenly and distorted my vision.

I'm a bit reluctant to do any mowing today in case it brings on another head ache.

Why can't my health have an ON/OFF switch ? :confused:

/ Good morning!!!! #3,304  
Good Morning andHappy Monday Everyone!

Since my forecast is the same (I live geographically between them) as David's and toppop, no need for me to say the same. :) why do double work?

solly said:
Good Morning from a newbie.

Um, make that after I start a load of laundry... I have a huge backlog and I gotta get caught up or I'll find myself running errands in my birthday suit in a day or two. That might be a bit much even in laid back Floyd Co. :D

Welcome Solly, I have a good college mate living in Floyd, he would say the same thing about the county and his birthday suit. He works a vineyard down there.

So 2 interesting things I learned this past weekend:

1. No matter how loud I think the tractor with the mower is, my singing while mowing pastures will be heard over it and commented on by two people completely independently. Ugh, embarrassment.

2. If you miss just your one elbow while applying sunblock (especially if wearing a tank top) you will look silly. It is a sunburn and still hurts.

:D

/ Good morning!!!! #3,305  
Good morning. Sunny and 60* with scattered T-storms for this afternoon. Hope to finish mowing before the rain hits. Cheers!

/ Good morning!!!! #3,307  
That dog pic is great!!

Thanks 300. That's Calypso, my 8 year old chocolate lab. She's far from the brightest dog I've ever had but is such a love.

Well yesterday turned out to be another rest day. After spending all day Saturday at a big event with my humane society (got two good applications on one of my foster dogs) I realized that I was not quite as fully recovered from my 2 week bout of illness as I thought. So instead of getting dressed to work boots and getting going I dozed and read in that comfy old recliner.

It's 59 and partly cloudy this morning with an expected high of 73. Since we have rain in the forecast for tomorrow I think I'll try for some yard work today and put off dishes and laundry for one more day.

Hope everyone has a great day, whatever you're up to - be it work or fun stuff.

/ Good morning!!!! #3,308  
2012-05-21, 0908

63 and drizzling right now. High to be 69 and rain showers. Looks like rain or thundershowers until Wednesday, at least...

Boy...glad I mowed the lawn yesterday!

/ Good morning!!!! #3,309  
71 here already, just put cats in gotta go do dirty work (planting) before it gets hotter. Went to a birthday party yesterday, this one year old was so dainty about tasting her cake, I told everybody she had better table manners than I did....:laughing:

Attachments

• 016.jpg
    016.jpg
    133.1 KB · Views: 82