Good morning!!!!

/ Good morning!!!! #34,221  
Rain started as I took dog for our morning stroll. We both agreed to cut it short and I will go back out with a more waterproof jacket on once I have had a cup of tea.

What a restful view to take in at the end of the day RNG. Nicely composed photo.

Painted Buntings, delightful. Never seen anything like that over here, that really is an appropriate name (Unless you are kidding me and have been playing with photoshop).

Dandelion wine, that brings back memories. The worst wine I ever tasted was made from dandelions, until the year we tried pea-pod wine. Yuk.
Do kids still give one another dandelion tattoos ?

Everyone seems to be having a busy weekend and it is still only Sunday morning.

This has been a week of scrapes with vehicles. Earlier in the week builders had caught the tire of their van on my 4-1 bucket. The bucket won convincingly, their tire was a right off.
A day or two later Julie noticed scratches across rear bumper of the Honda. Iseki had been parked alongside for a while but I am 100% sure it wasn't involved.

Yesterday evening I took Julie's Subaru out to sit over a dead sheep that had been half eaten by fox. Parked on a hillside about 80 yards away, wound the window down and settled down to wait. Hadn't even loaded the rifle, yet look at the state of the wing mirror.
IMG_20150523_204042.jpg

If it was me that broke it, it must have been done a while back and I never noticed. Only thing for sure is that I am going to be in trouble, it's just a question of time. Could deny it, but then there would surely be a forensic investigation that would make NCIS look like a bunch of fictitious actors. No flowers at my funeral please. Well, maybe a little bunch of dandelions ...

/ Good morning!!!! #34,222  
Coffee is done brewing. 51° with clouds this morning. Heading to 77° with a few sunny breaks in the clouds. Son and his family are coming over for breakfast this morning. Hope to get him and Grandson to help with a couple of projects. Then it's NASCAR this evening.
Eric, some days it pays to stay in bed.
Farmer2009, hope you hand heals quick.
txdon, no snakes in the picture?
Good Morning All.

/ Good morning!!!! #34,223  
51 here, too. Headed to 84.

Eric, looks like a beautiful place to wait for a fox, but a bad place to shoot from - that bad mirror makes a lousy gun rest :).

Farmer, what kind of flies do you have that swell up a hand?

Heading down to Raleigh for an engagement party for my BIL and fianc馥...hoping that Sunday is the lightest traffic of the Memorial Day weekend. I was on I-95 for a short spell yesterday and it wasn't bad.

Well, a bird nesting update - the Carolina Wren chicks (4) have all successfully fledged from the nest on top of our porch outdoor speaker. In the meantime, phoebes have built one of their beautiful moss sided nests on top of the outdoor spotlight and continue dive bombing off the roof to catch insects.

Caught and killed the first European hornet and bald faced hornet of the year yesterday as they explored the rafters of my tool shed. None of them are invited to nest.

Life is sweet - the sun has come up, honeysuckle fragrance is strong, and the magnolias are blooming.

/ Good morning!!!! #34,224  
48F clear sky high low 80's.
Today kinda easy day couple hours mowing, puttering gotta take nap so I can watch some of the race,maybe bike ride.
3 turkey hen's picking edge of field where I trim yesterday and crows don't like that one bit. :)

Enjoy the day all.

/ Good morning!!!! #34,225  
2015-05-24, 0720

55 right now and we should see a high of about 80. Beautiful day ahead of us...no particular plans. I do have some work I brought home...a presentation for an FMEA (Failure Mode Effect Analysis)...a risk mitigation process. Probably put a few hours into that today and tomorrow.
But then again...maybe I'll just drink a few beers instead...

/ Good morning!!!! #34,226  
Life is sweet - the sun has come up, honeysuckle fragrance is strong, and the magnolias are blooming.

:thumbsup:

plus lady bugs and butterflies

/ Good morning!!!! #34,227  
I'll just drink a few beers...a risk mitigation process

I like your way of looking at things Roy.

/ Good morning!!!! #34,228  
Sunny and upper 70's today.

I'm going to go play in my field for a few hours for sure. We'll see what else the day brings.

Farmer, Sharon swells up big welts from fly bites or stings. It must have to do with allergic reactions somehow.

My goodness they are getting the rain in TX and OK. Hope everyone in that area stays safe.

Roy, not sure beer is a risk mitigating input. It never seems to work when someone says, "Here, hold my beer and watch this." :laughing: Supposed to be upper 80's later this week, I need to get some beer.

/ Good morning!!!! #34,229  
58 with Rain on the way with a high of 70.I will be working on Tomato cages Today.

/ Good morning!!!! #34,230  
Went to Georgetown yesterday, almost always do when we come south. The walk on the boardwalk was very busy lots of boats to see. Grady Whites , Blackfin, Makos, Bertrums, and more just can't spell this morning. Big tournament this weekend and we love to look at boats.

Temperature never got above 78 with plenty of sunshine and nice breeze

Never been bitten by a fly that makes your hand swell. Farmer hope it heals soon

Texas is going to stay wet and we are going to stay hot and dry. Hurricanes may be a no show but Derachos are possible in this weather pattern.

Eric sorry about your wife's car I know I would be in deep dodo the kind where a dog house would be nice