Good morning!!!!

/ Good morning!!!!
#3,421  
Good morning! First cup of coffee done, I was going to work on the roof of my wife's shop, but it has been raining off and on, so I will help her inside today. Hopefully, I will get the bushhog on the tractor today, I need to mow the pasture. Have a good one!!

/ Good morning!!!!
#3,422  
Currently 64 as I enjoy that second cuppa coffee. Headed for 79 and humid.

I'll be taking my two new foster dogs that I pulled from the pound yesterday in the vet later this morning.

The light switch for my closet had gone bad so I have to get that replaced soon.

Have a great day everyone.

What kind of dogs did you get? My wife loves the avatar pic.

/ Good morning!!!! #3,423  
Good morning! First cup of coffee done, I was going to work on the roof of my wife's shop, but it has been raining off and on, so I will help her inside today. Hopefully, I will get the bushhog on the tractor today, I need to mow the pasture. Have a good one!!

Seesm weird you have been getting rain, we had a mini rainfall here today about 9 am but it only lasted a few minutes. In laws called and wanted to cancel our get together as they thought it was gonna rain all day but this would have been a PERFECT day to get together. THEIR LOSS. Been prepping planting areas so I can begin putting in sets tomorrow. LIFE IS GOOD !!!

/ Good morning!!!! #3,424  
Hot/humid, supposed to get to 83, currently 88 and who knows what the high will be?

/ Good morning!!!! #3,425  
What kind of dogs did you get? My wife loves the avatar pic.

My humane society is an all breed, foster based rescue and we pull whatever we can from the tiny county pound. They are about to start some renovations/repairs so must leave 6 of the 12 runs empty in order for the repair guys to be able work on them. That's why I've upped the number of fosters I have. I prefer not to have more than 2 or 3 at a time.

Day before yesterday I got a very nice male Catahoula Leopard, named him Handsome Hank. Yesterday I pulled a very shy year 1 old black lab mix and a shepherd mix that is a very rowdy 7 or 8 month old pup.

I already had a year old golden brindle Dutch Shepherd female that I named Jennie and a 1 year old Treeing Walker hound, also a female. Those two are now living in the house with my two girls. They were both pregnant when they came to us. Jennie had 6 pups and we suspect the daddy was a Rottie. Amelia had 8 pups and there may have been more than one dad on that liter, possibly a Black and Tan Coonhound.

Jennie has an approved adopter and will go to her new forever home this weekend.

I need to get pix of everyone for our website, FB page, Petfinder etc and will try and post a few here too.

/ Good morning!!!! #3,428  
You can give me a report so I know what to expect!:D

No doubt you sneaked a peek at my profile so now you know my last name (Burns)...yes, I am going to end up there for sure...:laughing

/ Good morning!!!! #3,429  
JDgreen227 said:
No doubt you sneaked a peek at my profile so now you know my last name (Burns)...yes, I am going to end up there for sure...:laughing

It's gonna be crowded!

/ Good morning!!!! #3,430  
It's gonna be crowded!

I won't be there...
:cloud9:
I will miss y'all, and think of you fondly...
I will compose a blues toon in your honor (Can you play the blues on a harp?)...

:D

David