Good morning!!!!

/ Good morning!!!! #3,431  
Man, oh man that first sip of coffee is pure Heaven on Earth...

This humidity is killing me, it is early and I've not adjusted yet at all.

I've also got ticks up the wazoo due to #1 mild winter, and #2 all my birds are dead or locked up so nobody's eating at the tick buffet. Therefore I'm not onlly wearing jeans, boot and t-shirt, but I've slathered bug spray on (which seems to make ME sweat more.

Yesterday I pre-fabbed the 50' of welded wire and chicken wire fence and a couple other things outside and I believe you cound have wrung water out of my jeans...

It is gonna be the same today and tomorrow. Today I won't get outside to work until after Church & lunch though. I'm hoping I can finish the chicken run today.

Loving this dry weather (except the humidity).

Be well all,
David

/ Good morning!!!! #3,432  
we were woke up by thunder storm this morning at 330am,wow this was the best one in years.the way the wind blew it got your attention,so that was the end of sleep.its 59 degrees hitting 88 today.

/ Good morning!!!! #3,433  
Coffee taste good this morning. 68 degrees with clouds this morning. Heading to 94 with lots of sun. Good day to stay in and watch a couple 500 mile races.
Good Morning All.

/ Good morning!!!! #3,435  

I've also got ticks up the wazoo due to #1 mild winter, and #2 all my birds are dead or locked up so nobody's eating at the tick buffet. Therefore I'm not onlly wearing jeans, boot and t-shirt, but I've slathered bug spray on (which seems to make ME sweat more.

Yesterday I pre-fabbed the 50' of welded wire and chicken wire fence and a couple other things outside and I believe you cound have wrung water out of my jeans...

It is gonna be the same today and tomorrow. Today I won't get outside to work until after Church & lunch though. I'm hoping I can finish the chicken run today.

Loving this dry weather (except the humidity).

Be well all,
David
I don't live that far from you and the ticks are also bad here. We use Frontline on our inside dog, and I remove a few each time our Son and I take her on her runs twice a day. I was working at the bottom by the creek yesterday where I had planted grass seed and spread straw, and my Wife picked two ticks off me. We have a small Mason jar filled with rubbing alcohol that we just drop the ticks in and they are killed instantly. BTW, best wishes.

/ Good morning!!!! #3,436  

I'll second both of these statements.

61 degrees and expected to climb up to 81, with a 30% chance of thunderstorms.

The bug that had me laid up for two weeks has been trying to make a come back and once again I've had a fever, sore throat and felt lethargic for several days. Crashed at 6 pm last night and got about 10 hours of much needed sleep. I hope that rest will have done the trick.

I have dozens of perennial flowers to get planted and a couple of small trees too. All purchased before I got sick and they need to get in the ground.

Hope everyone has a nice Sunday doing whatever.

/ Good morning!!!! #3,437  
56F Clear Sky mid 70's high w/slight chance of shower.
Those blood sucking flying bugs were hungry this morning..ouch..slap..ouch..slap. :(

Not whole plan for today,take easy and enjoy the day everyone.

/ Good morning!!!! #3,438  
Hello all, 60 degrees and overcast here...want to do mowing later today.

/ Good morning!!!! #3,439  
MossflowerWoods said:
I won't be there...
:cloud9:
I will miss y'all, and think of you fondly...
I will compose a blues toon in your honor (Can you play the blues on a harp?)...

:D

David

That's your story! Better check with JC and make sure the ivory scroll has MOSSFLOWERWOODS on it! And obviously you've never seen the cartoon where the Big Bad Wolf and three little pigs are jazz musicians and end up floating to Heaven jamming some blues!
70 now going to around 90 and humid, cookout for my son's birthday today.

I also have TICKS millions of them! Last year clearing the lot with weeds head high, never found a one, I can't walk across the yard without picking one up. I had one crawling on the kitchen wall and one on the trailer tongue.

/ Good morning!!!! #3,440  
Bought a 15 gallon Fimco trailer sprayer with 8' pattern and hand wand for $100! Had to drive 98 miles each way leaving at 6:30 last evening to get it because they were permanently leaving town today. It was well worth it and I got some dry rub ribs to boot!