Good morning!!!!

/ Good morning!!!!
#3,451  
What I did tonight: Put my bucket hooks on, I bought them from a forum member, Ken.

/ Good morning!!!!
#3,452  
Trying the pics again:

Attachments

• 5.26.12 010.jpg
    5.26.12 010.jpg
    1,022.9 KB · Views: 58
  • 5.26.12 011.jpg
    5.26.12 011.jpg
    993.7 KB · Views: 52
  • 5.26.12 012.jpg
    5.26.12 012.jpg
    992 KB · Views: 58
   / Good morning!!!! #3,453  
Memorial Day 2012

God Bless the families of all those fallen, MIA, or POW.

I thank all veterans, especially those that gave the ultimate sacrifice.

The tree of Liberty requires watering at times.

Be well all.
David

/ Good morning!!!! #3,454  
Coffee is brewing. 73 degrees this morning. Heading to 91 with some sun. Still to hot to do much. Making the drive from western Michigan back home.
Memorial Day. A day to remember.
Good Morning All.

/ Good morning!!!! #3,455  
The weather here was beautiful for yesterday and the day before, but it is now back to clouds and cold. Darn it.

Didn't have a coffee today as I awoke at 9:33AM and had to rush out, so a cup of tea was sufficient to keep me going.

Got to go back out again this afternoon to the recycling store down the road as they said they'll have a cheap Vacuum Cleaner for me then :thumbsup:

Have a good day all!

/ Good morning!!!! #3,456  
Hello all, 68 here now forecast to be very hot later on. Got 11 tomato sets planted up by the house yesterday...will need to get another two dozen to go in the garden I always grow lots more than we need because I love giving them away.

/ Good morning!!!! #3,457  
Trying the pics again:

They look a lot more professional than my bargain basement chain hooks I will take a pic of those later today. I use mine so rarely they don't have to be really strong or fancy.

/ Good morning!!!! #3,458  
77 here going to 91. I gt to enjoy it because of men like my father that stopped the Axis powers from making slaves of the world. Thanks to all who now serve, have served and will serve to keep us free.

/ Good morning!!!! #3,459  
77 here going to 91. I gt to enjoy it because of men like my father that stopped the Axis powers from making slaves of the world. Thanks to all who now serve, have served and will serve to keep us free.

AMEN!

David

/ Good morning!!!!
#3,460  
They look a lot more professional than my bargain basement chain hooks I will take a pic of those later today. I use mine so rarely they don't have to be really strong or fancy.

I bought them from a guy here on TBN, Ken. Really nice product. I painted them bota orange. They come with a gray primer.