Good morning!!!!

/ Good morning!!!! #3,501  
Mid 70's now going to 90 again, officially 91 yesterday at the airport which is across the field from my back yard, I had 99 in the shade at noon.
David, if you work and sweet in high humidity alternate water/Gatorade every half hour, no more leg cramps.

You need to boost your potassium intake when you sweat a lot.
I can tell you how I do it if your interested.

Pop & Robert,

Robert, PM me, I'm always open to learning something new...

I forgot about the potassium... I don't do sugar very much, so I never buy gatorade, but I did guzzle water alll weekend...

My wife put a banana in my lunch today also.

Tonic Water is supposed to help (the quinine I think) but we were almost out so all I got was a swallow.

Thanks,
David

/ Good morning!!!! #3,502  
Bright and sunny here, just came in to feed my guys and myself...76 degrees. I always feel sorry for people who cannot sleep well as I never have any problem falling and staying asleep. My problem is I sleep so soundly it takes forever to wake up (sleep inertia) and no amount of coffee helps. Went out at 8 am this morning planning to do things and my neighbor asked if I had any hardware to fix his screen door and after that I helped him replace the door latch cable on his shed overhead door and then I made him a custom paint mixer to use with his drill and then I watched his kids for a while so he could do something. He has a four year old boy and a two year old girl and his wife works days he works nights so he has little time for himself.

/ Good morning!!!! #3,503  
Went out at 8 am this morning planning to do things and my neighbor asked if I had any hardware to fix his screen door and after that I helped him replace the door latch cable on his shed overhead door and then I made him a custom paint mixer to use with his drill and then I watched his kids for a while so he could do something. He has a four year old boy and a two year old girl and his wife works days he works nights so he has little time for himself.

Wow. You seem like a nice guy in "Real Life" Bill.

What a good neighbor.

David

/ Good morning!!!! #3,504  
Wow. You seem like a nice guy in "Real Life" Bill.

What a good neighbor.

David

He is a city cop (motorcycle patrol) and his wife is a teacher..both wonderful people. His work bike cost more than my JD did...:laughing:

Attachments

• 022.jpg
    022.jpg
    549.6 KB · Views: 93
   / Good morning!!!! #3,505  
He is a city cop (motorcycle patrol) and his wife is a teacher..both wonderful people. His work bike cost more than my JD did...:laughing:

I'm rather surprised they purchase BMWs for motorcycle patrol...due to the cost.

/ Good morning!!!! #3,507  
Well I just got chased inside by the thunderstorms. Good on ya JD for helping out the neighbors. That is a sweet looking motorcycle!

/ Good morning!!!! #3,508  
Reliability is better and service life is longer than the Harleys they sometimes used.

That's true...Harleys are a piece of crap, in general.

/ Good morning!!!! #3,509  
That's true...Harleys are a piece of crap, in general.

The city he works for has no income tax so they really concentrate on getting the most for the buck equipment wise. They figure in original cost, depreciation, and repairs vs. the expected service life and choose the most cost-effective equipment. And with so few cycles (4-5) they take a really hard look at reliability to minimize downtime.