Good morning!!!!

/ Good morning!!!! #3,692  
...odds are they bailed from TBN because I'm such an obnoxious, grumpy, opinionated old coot. :laughing:

Took the words right outta my mouth... I could not have said it better!
:laughing::laughing:
David

/ Good morning!!!! #3,693  
My dad was there.....RIP dad and all the vets that saved the world.:)

Amen and Ditto!

I appreciate your Dad (& the rest) saving the world sir!

David

/ Good morning!!!! #3,694  
Over the weekend I'd picked out a 12 ft red maple at the nursery but had not brought it home yet, too big to fit in the Suburban. DJ reminded me that they are poisonous to horses so I will go back and pick out something else to plant in the front of the house for much needed shade. Suggestions welcome. I need something that won't get more than about 50 ft tall/wide when mature.

Hey Solly, here is the best link I have seen. I know Erin and she is really smart. She answers it just the way you asked it...

Untitled Document

:D

Last edited:
   / Good morning!!!! #3,697  
On my second cup of coffee this morning. 50 degrees this morning with clear skies. Heading to 77 with lots of sun. Glad I got the lawn cut yesterday. Going to get hotter each day through the weekend. Need rain, it was like cutting hay. Off to the hospital early this morning. Going to learn/help with wife's therapy. She is doing very good.
Good Morning All.

/ Good morning!!!! #3,698  
Ron,

I am THRILLED she is doing well. Praying it countinues. My most recent surgery is still giving me fits and my hand is not 100% (more like 80% with some pain and discomfort still).

I'm taking the day off. I'm going to get some more seat time today WOO HOO!

Later guys.
David

/ Good morning!!!! #3,699  
7:00
54 going up to 80
Somehow I lost a day, could have sworn today was Wed. Planning on starting to spreading compost this weekend. So getting everything set up tonight and tomorrow. Lots of tractor time :)

/ Good morning!!!! #3,700  
60's going to near 80, 90's later this weekend. Ron and David, glad to hear those afflicted are recovering!