Good morning!!!!

/ Good morning!!!! #3,791  
Slept in today, well it is my birthday after all. Had a nice BBQ and a few liquid refreshments for the gang yesterday. :cool:
Sun and cloud mix for today with a high in the 17-19C or mid to upper 60 range. So will clean out out big chicken coop today, clean out the meat birds coop and move the 25 meat birds to a larger pen, tomorrow have 40 meat chicks coming. :)

/ Good morning!!!! #3,792  
Mousefield said:
Slept in today, well it is my birthday after all.

Happy Birthday Mousefield!

39 with interest, right?

:D

David

/ Good morning!!!! #3,793  
Slept in today, well it is my birthday after all. Had a nice BBQ and a few liquid refreshments for the gang yesterday. :cool:
Sun and cloud mix for today with a high in the 17-19C or mid to upper 60 range. So will clean out out big chicken coop today, clean out the meat birds coop and move the 25 meat birds to a larger pen, tomorrow have 40 meat chicks coming. :)

Happy Birthday!

/ Good morning!!!! #3,795  
Mousefield said:
Well I have started to count them backwards. :laughing::laughing::laughing::laughing::laughing::laughing::laughing:

I tried that... but now I'm only 1.5 years older than my eldest... he called BS...

39 plus interest seems to work...

:D
David

/ Good morning!!!! #3,796  
Happy Birthday, Mousefield....I used to have a boss that would say on his birthday:

"What does a number mean, anyway?"

Just came in from washing my Deere, it was overcast earlier today but the sun came out and it is up to 85, going to stay inside for a while.

/ Good morning!!!! #3,798  
Well, it took me a while and we have exceeded the high already for the day! In honor of Mousefields birthday it is currently 31C, happy birthday!

As per usual I spend the weekend on the tractor and I have a silly question.

How do I get mud/muck that is stuck in the FEL out?! So I am spreading some compost and the bottom of the pile is sticky muck. It sticks in the bucket to the point of only allowing me to get about half a bucket full. I knock the bucket back, hit the side of the manure spreader, an then finally get a shovel and clean it out just to have it stick on the next load.

I am debating on going National Lapoons on it and spraying it with a silicon, haha, but I am worried about things sliding out later on.

/ Good morning!!!! #3,799  
I use to use PAM cooking spray on the commercial loader I operated many moons ago, worked well but needed frequent applications, about every 3-4 loads.

/ Good morning!!!! #3,800  
High of 80 today, rain and thunderstorms.