Good morning!!!!

/ Good morning!!!! #381  
Deceptively warm here... sure felt warm, until I put 20 miles or so on the 360 motorcycle! Man, was I cold when I got back home!!:p I think it may have hit 50 around here, but was around 43 when I returned on the bike. Cold enough, at 45mph anyway....:cool:

/ Good morning!!!! #382  
46 and clear here. Supposed to start raining today and then for the next three days...

I have a solid offer of help for the horse fence this week, but supposedly I will be in DC every day due to a guy from HQ is here for some "special projects". That plus rain... Not very likely to happen.

As a family we really try not to work on Sunday, and for months, and months we have not been successful. My kids are really pushing for "Family Fun Day" after Church so I suspect they will win that battle. They really are great kids, and we all have been working very hard for months...

So... We shall see what happens today.

Be well all,
David

/ Good morning!!!! #383  
46 and clear here. Supposed to start raining today and then for the next three days...

I have a solid offer of help for the horse fence this week, but supposedly I will be in DC every day due to a guy from HQ is here for some "special projects". That plus rain... Not very likely to happen.

As a family we really try not to work on Sunday, and for months, and months we have not been successful. My kids are really pushing for "Family Fun Day" after Church so I suspect they will win that battle. They really are great kids, and we all have been working very hard for months...

So... We shall see what happens today.

Be well all,
David

36 and a Northwest wind, cool morning. Good fire keeping the chill off. It is hard with a country place not to find things that "have" to get done on a Sunday... kids need a family fun day so you and your family enjoy the day.

/ Good morning!!!! #384  
Second cup of coffee poured. 52 degrees this morning. Heading to 54 with lots of rain. Son and family have already headed back to NC this morning. It was great to have all the family together this year.
Going to work on the small projects I found yesterday.
Good Morning All.

/ Good morning!!!! #385  
Third coffee gone - almost ready to begin something... 0 C (32F) at present supposed to reach 5 C later today. We shall see - most of Wed's snow has melted away creating very muddy conditions.

Cheers

/ Good morning!!!! #386  
2011-11-27, 0900

33 degrees here, but feels warmer. Looks to be a nice day, but rain is coming (late today or Monday).

/ Good morning!!!! #387  
51 here, raining....got up to 58 both yesterday and Turkey day...weird to have it that warm so late in the year.

/ Good morning!!!! #388  
Got the power back on :) for the 3rd :mad: time since yesterday morning. Raining very heavy here and lots of wind. Longest outage was about 7 hours. Supposed to get nicer this afternoon and may even see a bit of the sun. Walked out to the shop to light the wood stove at 4:30AM and big puddles everywhere. Plan on starting my burn pile this morning once it get light out. It's 7AM pacific time and still black out there, no hint of light yet.

/ Good morning!!!! #389  
Wow George! You are really having a hard time of it. Good luck as the storms push through.

It's windy and mid-30s F here today. Yesterday was blustery and chilly. I posted that we were going to the new Muppet movie, but we went to Arthur Christmas instead. It was my grandson's choice. It was a cute movie and well-done with a predictable ending.:)

/ Good morning!!!!
Didn't get on this am, got sidetracked on other things. 43 here, and raining a little bit. I finished a little project, and now am taking a break. :) Strange to have such good weather this late in the year.