Good morning!!!!

/ Good morning!!!! #3,901  
Car shows from 8 am until 8 pm, being president of a large charity car club has great benefits, but days like this make me want to vote in a new president!:laughing:

/ Good morning!!!! #3,902  
Good morning and Happy Father's day to all.
48 degrees and calm here on the west hill and another good hay day in store. I've got to hill up my potatoes. Best to get to that before the sun gets up too far.

/ Good morning!!!! #3,903  
Happy Dad's Day to all Dads!

If you are not a Dad (yet) I hope you have a good Dad & go do something with him today, not just flipping dinner in a restaurant. Go hang out, go work on the car/tractor/boat/etc.

Love is a VERB, it is what we DO not what we SAY. Especially with Men. We NEED to DO things....

Got to go make a couple posothern othe threads & get ready for Church.

Be well all,
David

PS the Mossflower Woods Bird sanctuary grew yesterday.Cecil, a 10 year old neglected Cockatiel (spellcheck can't find it either) moved in. My daughters are ecstatic...

Last edited:
   / Good morning!!!! #3,904  
HAPPY FATHERS DAY, guys,sounds like a nice day with no rain for a change.it going warm up to 78 today

/ Good morning!!!! #3,905  
Drank both cup of coffee before I remembered to give a weather report. 69 degrees this morning with light rain showers. Heading to 81 with a possibly of some thunderstorms.
HAPPY FATHERS DAY!!
My son and his family are coming over to cook us breakfast. Should be a good day.
Good Morning All.

/ Good morning!!!! #3,906  
Happy Fathers Day to all the dads out there, we took my FIL out yesterday to celebrate. 71 degrees here now, very overcast, very dry weather too.

/ Good morning!!!! #3,908  
   / Good morning!!!! #3,909  
Good morning and Happy Father's Day to all. It is 60 degrees with rain expected. The garden needs it. Have a wonderful day!

/ Good morning!!!! #3,910  
good morning guys and happy fathers day to all 51 here now headed to the upper 70's today looks like a perfect day to do nothing but enjoy the day my daughter buying lunch today so i know i won't be worth much after that hide some where get me sunday afternoon nap everyone have wonderful day breakfast ready :licking::licking: