Good morning!!!!

/ Good morning!!!! #3,971  
Technically he is GKFS "Sucky Kid From Scottland" because he is still just a wee laddie with too many vacuum cleaners...:laughing:

David

/ Good morning!!!! #3,972  
David, did any of the birds survive hatching?

73/91% here going to mid-upper 90's for a couple of days. I like hot humid weather but not he!! hot!

/ Good morning!!!! #3,973  
Technically he is GKFS "Sucky Kid From Scottland" because he is still just a wee laddie with too many vacuum cleaners...:laughing:

David

You guys would howl with laughter if you knew how many shop vacuums I have....

/ Good morning!!!! #3,975  
Lots of sun. Lots of humidity. Currently 73*(and humid) on its way to 94 (with even more humidity). Didn't do much outside yesterday and probably won't get much done today either. Thank heaven for air conditioning!

/ Good morning!!!!
#3,976  
Gonna be hot today. A/C is goooood!! gotta go get my coffee soon or it will be too late!!

/ Good morning!!!! #3,977  
You guys would howl with laughter if you knew how many shop vacuums I have....

But do we really want to know. :laughing::confused3::laughing:

Ron, nice birthday gift, a Great Grand Daughter.

Sunny out and a high in the low 20C or low 70'sF. Yesterday turned out mostly cloudy and a nice couple of hours of sun. Looks like showers in the next few days so will get the lawn cut and some weeding done. At least that's the plan. :eek:

/ Good morning!!!! #3,978  
Just got back from the barber shop, it is 88 degrees outside now, going to work in my garden until about noon. When I was employed full time I worked outside a lot in this heat don't know just how I did it for so many years.

/ Good morning!!!! #3,979  
Make sure to wear a wide-brimmed hat and drink lots of water! We got some serious heat going on.

/ Good morning!!!! #3,980  
84 degrees here right now and sunny .... the first cup is tasting mighty good .... supposedly headed up to 91 today, no rain predicted.

That is good - it will allow me to get the unconsolidated clay that got soaked the other day dried out. Same deal with the fully composted material - spread it with the loader and box blade and I ought to be able to get it dry enough to screen it and get the junk out of it. I have a large pile of (dry) clay, as well as a large pile of topsoil, that is setting on the polebarn pad/perimeter that needs screened. I also need to clear an area to stock pile the topsoil to get it out of the way.

I also have some masonry/retaining wall work on the horizon and need to get an area cleared where I can stockpile and sort all the rocks I've accumulated .... which are in various piles all over the place.

Yesterday I got the underside of the MMM pressure-washed and cleaned off, some compost screened (it was so wet it was clogging the screener), more grading work done around the polebarn .... and few other things done .... :laughing: