Page 401 of 5037 FirstFirst ... 3013513913983994004014024034044114515019011401 ... LastLast
Results 4,001 to 4,010 of 50370
    Tractor
    Simplicity 4041 Pow'rMax, Murray Garden Max, Simplicity ZTR

Default Re: Good morning!!!!

82 with a heat index of 87 at 7:45 A.M. heading to 99 and humid.
    Randy
    Southern boy and proud to tell it! Live and let live...

Tractor
    International 2500a with Loader

wow what a change in the weather,64 now with no humidity topping out at 75 today

Tractor
    4210 MFWD Ehydro--'89 JD 318

Quote Originally Posted by 300UGUY View Post
    Congrats on the new baby, Ron. Supposed to get to 89 today, I am going to try to mow this am. Have a good one, guys!!
    Hey did you realize you had the 4,000th post here?? 89 now, just came in from spraying my garden plants and three trees, the (censored) Jap Beetles are out for this year. Past two years they devoured my peach crop, this year they won't becuz I have NO PEACHES AT ALL. NONE. Started a thread about that elsewhere.

Qualicum Beach on Vancouver Island, BC. Canada
    Tractor
    2008 CK35 HST

Quote Originally Posted by JDgreen227 View Post
    Hey did you realize you had the 4,000th post here?? 89 now, just came in from spraying my garden plants and three trees, the (censored) Jap Beetles are out for this year. Past two years they devoured my peach crop, this year they won't becuz I have NO PEACHES AT ALL. NONE. Started a thread about that elsewhere.
    I pulled out our two10 year old peach trees earlier this year. They were on a south facing wall of the barn, got peaches but they never ripened, not one peach to eat in 10 years.

Should get up to the 70F mark today, mostly cloud with showers later today or overnight. Going to pull some Canada Thistle in the small chicken run today, it's a hard weed to get rid of.

Our rooster passed away overnight, he was about 7 years old. He wasn't good for much but he did like the ladies. Had a real loud "crow". Going to miss that so may get another rooster.

Tractor
    Kubota L3400, Farmall H

Quote Originally Posted by JDgreen227 View Post
    I didn't look at it, to be honest. I guess it's kinda cool. I don't have any apples or pears this year, the frost got all the blossoms.

Tractor
    John Deere 4520 MFWD, Deere 855D UTV, Z920A Zero Turn Mower and assorted implements

2012-06-21, 1215

Well, I'm done for the day...at least, the outside work.

I bought an electric pressure washer from Amazon.com.
    This is the one:
    Amazon.com: AR Blue Clean AR383 1,900 PSI 1.5 GPM 14 Amp Electric Pressure Washer with Hose Reel: Patio, Lawn & Garden

I needed something to clean the decks and vehicles (including the Deere), but didn't require too much GPM. It works great and easy to assemble.
    I cleaned crud off my deck railings that had been on there for at least 10 years...came off quite well, too.
    So, if you need a smaller electric pressure washer that does a great job, I can recommend this one.
    Roy Jackson

"Any government that does not trust its citizens with firearms is either a tyranny, or planning to become one."
    -Joseph P. Martino

Tractor
    Kioti DK50SE HST w/FEL, John Deere LX266 & STX38 Mowers. Stihl MS290 20" bar (For Sale), CS261, & FS190 + Echo CS400 & rusty old Ranger snowplow truck

Quote Originally Posted by RoyJackson View Post
    I bought an electric pressure washer from Amazon.com.

I needed something to clean the decks and vehicles (including the Deere), but didn't require too much GPM. It works great and easy to assemble.
    Roy,

I looked at it and it seems to use a tank and not require the hose from my well. Is this correct?

My well has limits and I don't like when I exceed them...

Therefore everything is dirty...

David
    Former Submariner & Army SGT
    2011 Kioti DK50SE HST, KL-401 FEL w/72" bucket, tooth bar, & Ratchet Rake, 2 rear remotes, canopy, WR Long RBG72 Grapple, Woods BB72X cutter & TSG-50 stump grinder, TSC PHD, & more to come. Mowers 2003 JD LX266 42" deck mower, & old JD STX-38 (12.5 hp).

Managing 51 Acres of Virginia hills with ponds & streams, Freshly Clear Cut!, riding trails, empty pasture, long gravel drive, veggie garden, & yard.

Tractor
    John Deere 4520 MFWD, Deere 855D UTV, Z920A Zero Turn Mower and assorted implements

Quote Originally Posted by MossflowerWoods View Post
    Roy,

I looked at it and it seems to use a tank and not require the hose from my well. Is this correct?

My well has limits and I don't like when I exceed them...

Therefore everything is dirty...

David
    No, it doesn't have a tank...
    However, it does only use 1.5 GPM flow from a garden hose. That low flow rate was important to me as my well doen't put out a lot either.
    Actually, pressure washers use less water then a running hose. I'm no expert, but I guess this is due to the higher pressure moving the dirt or other crud faster (due to the pressure). This one also shuts the unit's pump down as soon as you let off the wand trigger.
    Of course, you may not want to spend 8 hours straight pressure washing (so it doesn't draw the well down)...I run it for 15 minutes (mostly due to the heat today), then break for a bit. Even on a cooler day, I doubt I'll run it continuously for more then 30-40 minutes. You can do a lot of cleaning in 30-40 minutes though.
    Roy Jackson

"Any government that does not trust its citizens with firearms is either a tyranny, or planning to become one."
    -Joseph P. Martino

Tractor
    in-between tractors

Good afternoon all, back in town after the move assist. And now to drive up the post count I shall respond to the activity that happened while I was not posting

Tractor
    in-between tractors

Quote Originally Posted by ronjhall View Post
    Coffee is ready to drink. 73 degrees with Lots of clouds. Heading to 91 with humidity and sun. Plan to enjoy my 70 birthday today. Not sure I like getting that old.
    Computer will not display today. Back to Iphone.
    Good Morning All.
    happy Birthday Ron although a little late

Page 401 of 5037 FirstFirst ... 3013513913983994004014024034044114515019011401 ... LastLast