Good morning!!!!

/ Good morning!!!! #4,002  
wow what a change in the weather,64 now with no humidity topping out at 75 today

/ Good morning!!!! #4,003  
Congrats on the new baby, Ron. Supposed to get to 89 today, I am going to try to mow this am. Have a good one, guys!!

Hey did you realize you had the 4,000th post here?? 89 now, just came in from spraying my garden plants and three trees, the (censored) Jap Beetles are out for this year. Past two years they devoured my peach crop, this year they won't becuz I have NO PEACHES AT ALL. NONE. Started a thread about that elsewhere.

/ Good morning!!!! #4,004  
Hey did you realize you had the 4,000th post here?? 89 now, just came in from spraying my garden plants and three trees, the (censored) Jap Beetles are out for this year. Past two years they devoured my peach crop, this year they won't becuz I have NO PEACHES AT ALL. NONE. Started a thread about that elsewhere.

I pulled out our two10 year old peach trees earlier this year. They were on a south facing wall of the barn, got peaches but they never :eek::eek: ripened, not one peach to eat in 10 years. :mad:

Should get up to the 70F mark today, mostly cloud with showers later today or overnight. Going to pull some Canada Thistle in the small chicken run today, it's a hard weed to get rid of. :(

Our rooster passed away overnight, he was about 7 years old. He wasn't good for much but he did like the ladies. Had a real loud "crow". Going to miss that so may get another rooster.

/ Good morning!!!!
#4,005  

I didn't look at it, to be honest. I guess it's kinda cool. I don't have any apples or pears this year, the frost got all the blossoms.

/ Good morning!!!! #4,006  
2012-06-21, 1215

Well, I'm done for the day...at least, the outside work.

I bought an electric pressure washer from Amazon.com.
This is the one:
Amazon.com: AR Blue Clean AR383 1,900 PSI 1.5 GPM 14 Amp Electric Pressure Washer with Hose Reel: Patio, Lawn & Garden

I needed something to clean the decks and vehicles (including the Deere), but didn't require too much GPM. It works great and easy to assemble.
I cleaned crud off my deck railings that had been on there for at least 10 years...came off quite well, too.
So, if you need a smaller electric pressure washer that does a great job, I can recommend this one.

/ Good morning!!!! #4,007  
I bought an electric pressure washer from Amazon.com.

I needed something to clean the decks and vehicles (including the Deere), but didn't require too much GPM. It works great and easy to assemble.

Roy,

I looked at it and it seems to use a tank and not require the hose from my well. Is this correct?

My well has limits and I don't like when I exceed them...

Therefore everything is dirty...

David

/ Good morning!!!! #4,008  
Roy,

I looked at it and it seems to use a tank and not require the hose from my well. Is this correct?

My well has limits and I don't like when I exceed them...

Therefore everything is dirty...

David

No, it doesn't have a tank...
However, it does only use 1.5 GPM flow from a garden hose. That low flow rate was important to me as my well doen't put out a lot either.
Actually, pressure washers use less water then a running hose. I'm no expert, but I guess this is due to the higher pressure moving the dirt or other crud faster (due to the pressure). This one also shuts the unit's pump down as soon as you let off the wand trigger.
Of course, you may not want to spend 8 hours straight pressure washing (so it doesn't draw the well down)...I run it for 15 minutes (mostly due to the heat today), then break for a bit. Even on a cooler day, I doubt I'll run it continuously for more then 30-40 minutes. You can do a lot of cleaning in 30-40 minutes though.

/ Good morning!!!! #4,009  
Good afternoon all, back in town after the move assist. And now to drive up the post count I shall respond to the activity that happened while I was not posting :)

/ Good morning!!!! #4,010  
Coffee is ready to drink. 73 degrees with Lots of clouds. Heading to 91 with humidity and sun. Plan to enjoy my 70 birthday today. Not sure I like getting that old.
Computer will not display today. Back to Iphone.
Good Morning All.
happy Birthday Ron although a little late :(