Good morning!!!!

/ Good morning!!!! #4,011  
Just plan hot here day 2. :(

/ Good morning!!!! #4,012  
Good morning everybody! It's great to be here again.

I see however that the Quick Reply has been removed with the update, darn it...

I was about to say the weather is nice and sunny here but it has just turned viciously rainy and cold. Better shut all those windows I just opened an hour ago.

Why can't the weather make up its mind ?

I hope everybody has been well during my absence, yes ?
welcome back Jamie :)

/ Good morning!!!! #4,013  
Being semi-retired, I really don't worry about getting it done today...
I get away with that while the retired is more important than the "semi" Then I get called back to work and get behind :(:ashamed::eek:

/ Good morning!!!! #4,014  
good morning guys so excited about going to work today got up hour early WRONG looked at clock wrong well 71 degrees here now supose to get hard rains today we are very dry now everyone have a great day and safe one my weekend to work so thats all i'll get done.

/ Good morning!!!! #4,016  
68 and hazy, going to be another hot one and I'm looking for some Boomers this P.M.
Just had a humming bird two feet from my face as he worked his way down the line of hanging flowers on the front porch.
May the shade and the iced tea:drink: be with you.

/ Good morning!!!! #4,019  
75 headed to 94. Yesterday the canceled the Heat advisory 3 hours early, it was still hot, humid and yucky, but slightly less than expected.

I'm on call all weekend which stinks because I can't be farther than 15 minutes from an internet connection, but they only pay me if I get a call... :drink: Here's to praying I don't get a call.

I'm gonna tractor all weekend (I hope). I want to start the next section of pasture fence...

Be well all of y'all,
David

/ Good morning!!!! #4,020  
Drinking coffee for warmth this morning. 58 degrees with clear skies. Heading to 81 with possibility of thunderstorms in afternoon. Friend brought his motorhome over. Going to replace carpet with laminate flooring. Will take up to a week too complete.
Good Morning All.