Good morning!!!!

/ Good morning!!!!
#4,161  
70 already, headed for mid 90's. It was hotter here than where my folks are in Florida. We are in for a week of this, and it is really early to have this much heat. Be careful, guys!!!

/ Good morning!!!! #4,162  
Good morning. Another cool morning at 79 degrees and only getting to 99. Yes there were interruptions in the paver project yesterday - had to run to town and when I got back it was like a oven.
Today hopefully will be the finale of section 5, you will know if I post on the paver thread. Have a good Friday!!!

/ Good morning!!!! #4,163  
Already 75 degrees here and the forecast calls for high 90's again today...going to run errands at about 9:30. I think gas in this area is down to about $3.40 a gallon right now so gotta fill my car up and then get groceries. Gonna go get ready so bye for now. STAY COOL !!!

/ Good morning!!!! #4,164  
cool 61 this morning but you feel the humidity this morning going up.high of 83 today

/ Good morning!!!! #4,165  
Currently 83, heading for 102 with high humidity! I'm staying in the a/c at every opportunity!

/ Good morning!!!! #4,166  
Heading for 100 degrees with high humidity here. Think I'll service the tractor. Everyone stay safe and hydrated!

/ Good morning!!!! #4,167  
82 degrees here already. going up to 90 and sunny. Humidity isn't that bad yet..

/ Good morning!!!! #4,168  
Over 80 now. Nice outside for a few moments. Been painting some stuff. Supposed to hit 97 today, new record for the date I think. Will be in home or car AC now until the evening.

/ Good morning!!!! #4,169  
Well today is the first day of my retirement! After a 43 year career as a Construction Manager I only need to manage my own projects now.

I hope that Monday morning I don't jump in the car and realize half way to work that it's over.

Some sadness, some joy but we will see what the future brings

Last edited:
   / Good morning!!!! #4,170  
Showers and cloudy today. High looks like 17-19C or upper 60CF.
Think this could be one of the poorest June's on record for being cool and wet.
Did get a few strawberries yesterday, almost 4 weeks late.
Wife had to slice and dice due to the slugs :bawling: getting to some first.