Good morning!!!!

/ Good morning!!!! #4,271  
Hi guys, 97 here now. Been cleaning up the debris from the storm and all the stuff in the garden. I use a fabric ground cover weighted with bricks to keep down the weeds and the wind blew a lot of it around. Also the rain washed out several rows of seeds I had newly planted during the last week. GRRRR.

/ Good morning!!!!
#4,272  
Hi guys, 97 here now. Been cleaning up the debris from the storm and all the stuff in the garden. I use a fabric ground cover weighted with bricks to keep down the weeds and the wind blew a lot of it around. Also the rain washed out several rows of seeds I had newly planted during the last week. GRRRR.

We didn't get much of anything here. A very light rain. 4 miles away, at my wifes shop, we got quite a bit of wind and more rain. Still need more rain to get the grass green.

/ Good morning!!!! #4,273  
Dad is happy, his tractor is running again. I found the wire on the starter that had come off and had him going in 30 seconds! Partly cloudy and 94, it feels like Michigan.

/ Good morning!!!! #4,274  
It's 98 F out right now. Supposed to get down to 75 F tonight. I wish this heat would go away. But then again, when winter comes and it's freezing out, I'll be wishing for this hot weather. lol

Chad

/ Good morning!!!! #4,275  
Chad 22, when the A/C guy was here the other day to fix our cooler, I told him my favorite hot weather joke:

"If you think it's hot now, just wait until you die...." He thought it was hilarious. :laughing:

/ Good morning!!!! #4,276  
Chad 22, when the A/C guy was here the other day to fix our cooler, I told him my favorite hot weather joke:

"If you think it's hot now, just wait until you die...." He thought it was hilarious. :laughing:

That is Hilarious. I'm delivering some firewood tomorrow to a friend. I'll have to tell that Joke to her. :)

I was loading the firewood up today and some guy was driving by and stopped. He said, isn't it too hot to light the wood stove/fireplace? I told him no. The ac has my house freezing cold, so I thought I would light the stove to warm the place back up. XD.

He laughed. Nah I wish my ac was big enough to cool the house down completely. The only ac I own is one of those designed for a small bedroom. Hope to get a bigger one as soon as I can.

But hey it's better than no ac at all. This house would be an oven without it. :)
Chad

/ Good morning!!!! #4,277  
100 at mid afternoon, looks like a storm/shower is heading our general direction. We need rain, just no damage if we can help it.

/ Good morning!!!! #4,278  
It was largely overcast this morning and stay that way until mid-afternoon .... and even then it was hazy with high clouds ....

This morning I cranked the t'stat down to 70 degrees ....

Usually, if it's hot out, our AC cannot keep up - set it at 72 and by 3 or 4 PM you might have 78 in the house, 76 if you are lucky ....

Today it maintained the house at 70 all day - despite the fact that this afternoon's high was 95 ....

Just goes to show ya how much heat gain there is with full, direct sunlight ....

I got a gable vent fan I need to install .... bet that would make a difference ....

/ Good morning!!!! #4,279  
High of 98 today and a chance of severe thunderstorms and hail for Saturday. Glad we are heading up to the lake today! :cool2:

/ Good morning!!!! #4,280  
Just started to brew pot of coffee. 69 degrees with clear skies. Heading to 97 or higher with lots of sun. Thunderstorms all day yesterday. When I left house found trees down on the road. Someone had already pushed them off road. When I got to my mothers place there was no sign of a animal in the attic. I suggested next time she heard the noises that she look outside to see if there was something on roof or side of house. No call last night so maybe animal has given up. Not going to work on much today. Too hot.
Good Morning All.