Good morning!!!!

/ Good morning!!!! #4,322  
86F or 30C is what we are looking at this afternoon. Feels hot to us after having such a long time with under normal temperatures. Getting 10 round bales of haylage delivered later this morning, we’ll see if the tractor can lift the approximately 1,000 pound bales.

/ Good morning!!!! #4,323  
Partly cloudy and 77 degrees with RH of 79% here @ 09:30 ....

Compared to what it's been, this is like manna from Heaven ....

Unfortunately, it looks like most of the rain will be to our south today.

The birds have managed to clean out all the black oil sunflower from the large feeder so that will have to be refilled today.

I have a few more rocks to move down to barn from the pile up by the garden .... and then I'll have a little "rock rodeo" and start sorting them out as to size by pushing them into piles with the loader. The photo below is from yesterday, at about the halfway point:

IMG_1255.jpg

/ Good morning!!!! #4,324  
Good morning. Ron I see you found the raccoon latrine. They will use the same place so that is one area that they frequent. Had to dispose of a copperhead on the pavers last night. A toss of a big rock did the trick. They can have the other acres just stay away from the pavers, I go barefoot there (but always with a big light).
A hazy 86 now and it will get to 99 with a chance of scattered showers.

/ Good morning!!!! #4,325  
At 11:18 it's 91 with a heat index of 98. This is supposed to be the first day in over a week that are supposed to be below 100. Also we have a good chance of rain.

/ Good morning!!!! #4,326  
Man, I feel for you guys! Looking at the map, it looks as though the only area of the country with "normal" temps has been northern New England, I feel lucky!

Started out today with 58 and MUCH less humidity, though we missed 90% of the rain that came by yesterday and last night. Looks like MA got hammered.. again. Just a few sprinkles here. Right now sunny, nice breeze, low humidity, and a very pleasant 77F. (I'll take it!)

/ Good morning!!!!
#4,327  
79 here, supposed to get into the mid 80's. Much better than the last few days, anything over about 95, I start to stay indoors with the A/C on. I might go do some work on my wife's shop. Or not..... Hope you guys have a good, and if youre still in the heat, take it easy, nothing needs to be done bad enough to get heatstroke or worse.

/ Good morning!!!! #4,328  
Good afternoon all. Started at 77F made it to 96F with a HI of 105F. Should start cooling off after today :) Need rain, only 30-40% chance today and tonight.

/ Good morning!!!! #4,329  
Warmed to 85 by now but a nice breeze and a small cloud cover...been weeding the garden, spraying the plants with Sevin, and a bunch of other things.

/ Good morning!!!! #4,330  
It was over 100 F today here. It's cooled down to 79 F. Supposed to get some thunderstorms by 12:45 AM But I won't count on it. They keep changing the time of the thunderstorms. We desperately need the rain. So hopefully it will pour down all night.

The chance of rain went from 20 % to 79% so hopefully we'll get the much needed rain.

Chad