Good morning!!!!

/ Good morning!!!!
#4,481  
I walked across the road and looked at my neighbor's beans. They still are green, but if they don't get some rain soon, they will be dead. One thing I noticed is that they have not canopied over, so they have stopped growing. We at 90 right now, and the wind has been blowing pretty good. That really sucks the life out of vegetation. Some of the corn is rolling up, but I don't know how much this translates into reduced yield.

/ Good morning!!!! #4,482  
Good evening all. Still working on siding, have to go to work at least 1 day this week. West wall is complete with both coats of TWP. East wall is 2/3 sided then will need TWP. At least it's been mid 90's instead of 105+ :)
Need rain bad trees are losing leaves big time, hay fields are brown :(

/ Good morning!!!! #4,483  
Morning folks!

75 outside here according to the t-stat. Got some rain from the edges of a storm last evening, not sure how much.

Gonna be hot and humid all week.

No seat time all week. But I did start putting my PHD together last night until the storm came...

Be well all,
David

/ Good morning!!!! #4,484  
Poured my second cup of coffee. 67 degrees with clear skies this morning. Heading to a high of 92 this afternoon. Off to my mothers for the day. Got the RV project done yesterday. Just need to put all the stuff back in.
Good Morning All.

/ Good morning!!!! #4,486  
Morning folks!

75 outside here according to the t-stat. Got some rain from the edges of a storm last evening, not sure how much.

Gonna be hot and humid all week.

No seat time all week. But I did start putting my PHD together last night until the storm came...

Be well all,
David
I presume you don't mean Doctor of Philosophy ?

/ Good morning!!!! #4,487  
80 here now going to mid 90's, upper 90's for the next couple then a bit cooler. Had to go to mom's yesterday and do some plumbing repairs, I hate plumbing and ain't a plumber but it's flowing again. My only seat time was moving the tractor to get the lawn mower out.:D

/ Good morning!!!! #4,488  
its a sunny 64 this morning. going to be a hot and humid one 93 today.

/ Good morning!!!! #4,489  
Good Morning!! A cool down after the rains yesterday, 71 now. The rains finally hit us yesterday with a total 3.3". For July in Texas that is wonderful!!!! Can't wait to go on my morning walk to see how much runoff the ponds caught. I need to sell my never used 5500 watt generator and get a smaller Yamaha or Honda that is light and quiet to throw in the back of my cart.

/ Good morning!!!! #4,490  
Good Morning!! A cool down after the rains yesterday, 71 now. The rains finally hit us yesterday with a total 3.3". For July in Texas that is wonderful!!!! Can't wait to go on my morning walk to see how much runoff the ponds caught. I need to sell my never used 5500 watt generator and get a smaller Yamaha or Honda that is light and quiet to throw in the back of my cart.

After last year, Central TX deserves a break. Sounds like you are getting it. I've yet to see enough rain to make me turn on the windshield wipers.:( It's really starting to be parched in the area NW of the DFW metro area.