Good morning!!!!

/ Good morning!!!! #4,491  
82 here already, going out to pick cukes and peppers then putter around until it gets too hot.

/ Good morning!!!! #4,492  
2012-07-16, 0936

76 and overcast right now...84%humidity.
90 is the predicted hgh...boy, my electric bill is going to be astronomical!

We did get some rain last night, fortunately. The rain gage (bed of my F-150) indicates we got a substantial amount. We even had flash flood watches and warning last night

/ Good morning!!!! #4,493  
86 and mostly sunny for today. Managed to pull out 4 firewood logs yesterday, the rest in the bush I will cut up there and haul it out in rounds. Moved more half composted manure to its new location. The oldest manure pile looks well composted, ready to go on the garden. Going to deliver several buckets of this to my neighbor for one of her retirement gifts, she likes to garden so will be a usefull gift. :):)

/ Good morning!!!! #4,494  
It's already 90 degrees here and bright sun, cut and bent another 10 cages for my pepper plants and ate a few banana peppers in the process. Picked a half dozen pickling cukes for later on...amazed me how fast they grew this year, I only planted the 3 inch high sets SIX WEEKS AGO !!! Picture shows four, the soda can is for size reference.
Roy, glad to know you got some real rainfall, we badly need that here. Only 3/4 inch total during the past month !

Attachments

• 021.jpg
    021.jpg
    472.4 KB · Views: 84
   / Good morning!!!! #4,495  
Good afternoon all. 89F going to 96F. Next two days forecast for 100F -blah-. It's slowing the siding project down.

/ Good morning!!!! #4,496  
I spent this winter and spring on lawn and driveway and other necessities that come with new construction, hopefully next year I can plant some melons, Heirloom tomatoes and maybe some peas. No need to plant corn, I just walk across the road to the 800 acres and grab 2 ears when we need 'em! I'm just kidding, as far as you know. :D

Oh, 94 currently.

/ Good morning!!!! #4,497  
Yesterday was brutal, I did not get home until after 8pm.

Today will not be much better.

The light at the end of the tunnell is that I am interviewing, or at least pre-interviewing with 3 awesome companies for what seem like better jobs.

75 degrees here at 0430 when I got up. Headed for 99 at least.

I'm taking the truck or Flex today, mostly because I've got some large parts to haul to the datacenter I'm fixing, but also so I can "work the phones" while I'm stuck in traffic.

Be well all of you,
David

/ Good morning!!!! #4,498  
Duplicate post.

Be well all of you,
David

/ Good morning!!!! #4,500  
Back to iced coffee this morning. 73 degrees this morning. Heading to 98 with a good breeze and sun. Still no rain. May get some overnight. But I am not counting on it. Time to clean up shop and 2 barns. May not get it done. Not going to work on this in temps above 85.
Good Morning All.