Good morning!!!!

/ Good morning!!!! #4,521  
88 degrees and sunny here already at 10:30 .... supposedly should have some shower and thunderstorms after noon .... hope so ....

I spent most of yesterday in the seat loosening up a couple of old spoil piles of dirt and rock in the field up by the garden .... didn't screen it - way too dry and dusty .... but it should yield a pretty good amount of rock after I pick the weeds out of it. The place is starting to look a bit less like Sanford & Son .... :rolleyes:

About the time I quit, right at dark, I took a little break up by the field and finished off my iced tea. I shut the tractor off and just relaxed, sitting there quietly enjoying my drink and the still of the evening .... and two good-sized coons came trotting out of the brush pile, heading out for their nightly foraging ....

So I headed down to the house and got the traps and baited them and took them up and set them out .... haven't checked them yet but I'll bet I got something.

/ Good morning!!!! #4,522  
Finally some much needs rain in my area. Maybe in a few days I will get mow!!!!

/ Good morning!!!! #4,523  
Add one more coon - count is currently seven. Will get another tonight.

Got the "Endless Summer" hydrangea planted .... fed some of the azaleas and rhododendrons .... have another 6 or 7 still to do ....

The thunderstorms have been popping up all around us .... west, south, and east .... only a couple drops here tho' .... they're headed south .... and the sky here to north is nothing but blue .... so we came up with nada this round ....

The good news is there is a 60% chain of rain tomorrow and 50% on Friday .... so we're not totally hosed .... yet ....

Gonna water some more (and sweat) .... then add some compost around the plants .... or maybe hook up the dump cart and move some mulch .... dunno ....

/ Good morning!!!! #4,524  
JDgreen227 said:
Agree, David...good luck with the employment search. As for wife's MRI, she has recurring neck pain, nothing serious I wonder how long it will take the MD's to figure out I'm the real cause? :laughing:

Guys! Bill just admitted to being a pain in the neck!!

Thanks to both you and Gas for the well wishes.

I think I have a face to face tomorrow in Bethesda. Nice oppty, excellent company, I'm excited.

It is HOTT outside! Starting a wood fire in the smoker for a sirloin (steak salad yum!) And I feel like it is ME cooking...

Be well.
David

/ Good morning!!!! #4,525  
Guys! Bill just admitted to being a pain in the neck!!

Thanks to both you and Gas for the well wishes.

I think I have a face to face tomorrow in Bethesda. Nice oppty, excellent company, I'm excited.

It is HOTT outside! Starting a wood fire in the smoker for a sirloin (steak salad yum!) And I feel like it is ME cooking...

Be well.
David

Actually David....I am a pain further down....

/ Good morning!!!! #4,528  
toppop52 said:
You're a pain in h3ll too!!?? :D

Oh Boy and Howdy! You betcherass he is!
:D
David

/ Good morning!!!! #4,529  
Mornin all,

77 here, and we did not get any of the t-storms or rain as far as I can tell.

I've got a busy Thursday with work + a job interview late this afternoon.

I tried to work on my finishing assembley of my PHD yesterday while I was cooking steak for dinner, but it was simply too hot...

David

/ Good morning!!!! #4,530  
Coffee is brewing. 69 degrees this morning with light rain. Heading to 77 with more rain all day. Rain sure will make a difference around here. Yesterdays outside projects got canceled. Had thunderstorms all day. Got shop cleaned up. I can now walk from on end to other in a straight line. Today outside projects a canceled again. I may get the barns cleaned up today.
Good Morning All.