Good morning!!!!

/ Good morning!!!! #4,591  
Hi guys....got some drizzling rain this morning but it cleared up and is 90 degrees now...just came in from putting the finish coat of stain on my new deck parts.

/ Good morning!!!! #4,592  
Good evening all. Temp underachieved today at 104F. No rain since mid June 15" behind for the year. 1st coat of TWP on east side siding. Have one more wall on west side where house transitions from garage to living room on west side.Really need rain :(

/ Good morning!!!! #4,593  
Getting used to drinking Iced coffee. 73 degrees with broken clouds this morning. Heading to 84 with partly cloudy skies. Got some help today. Going to get the RV completed today.
Good Morning All.

/ Good morning!!!! #4,594  
Good Morning,
It was 73 here at 0500. 40% chance ot T-storms this afternoon (right when I would be riding/driving home of course).

One of the companies is calling me back for the next round of interviews, that is exciting!

My horses seem to have gotten in a spat yesterday with each other, and my daughters pet banty rooster (he is very sweet) has a cold or ome infection and she is worried about him, those are causing me worry!

Always something going on here...
Be well folks,
David

/ Good morning!!!! #4,595  
78 headed for 98 today.

David, those bucolic scenes of the farmer standing on the hill with a weed in his teeth looking out over his peaceful farm, well they're bullshit! :D I was raised on a farm in NC and peaceful is not one of the descriptive terms I would use.

/ Good morning!!!! #4,596  
78 headed for 98 today.

David, those bucolic scenes of the farmer standing on the hill with a weed in his teeth looking out over his peaceful farm, well they're bull! :D
I was raised on a farm in NC and peaceful is not one of the descriptive terms I would use.

Randy!

For Shame! NOT True! I get about 2 or 3 seconds just like that almost every day, or every couple days! :D

You are discouraging prospective farmers! Who's gonna buy this place when I need to retire???

Seriously, I think the lack of grass is making the horses cranky... But I cannot get time and conditions to line up so I can do anything...
[sigh]
Be well,
David

/ Good morning!!!! #4,597  
we have 66 this morning not as hot today 83 with a chance of rain tonight.

/ Good morning!!!! #4,598  
2012-07-24, 0805
78 and sunny, humidity isn't too bad. Looks like a high of 92 today, maybe thunderstorms.

Good luck with the follow up interviews, David!! You're doing better then I am!

/ Good morning!!!! #4,600  
Suppose to by sunny today but clouds so far, high in the mid 70’s but I don’t believe it will get that warm. Yesterday was cloud and cool the whole day, weather forecast got that a bit wrong as well. One more trailer full of split wood to load and then over to the shop to get it stacked. Going to move my two 9 month old calves to the pasture behind the barn, will see if following the morning grain buckets does the trick.