Good morning!!!!

/ Good morning!!!! #4,601  
Good morning.
Raining here. That's a nice sit to see. Current temp is 78 degrees. Last night of 2nds for the week. And I start 3rds Thursday night. I'm not sure what the plans are for tomorrow but hopefully I will get some seat time.

Have a good day everyone.

Larry

/ Good morning!!!! #4,602  
96 and mostly sunny .... in Waterloo, IA .... supposed to be even worse tomorrow ....

Just got up from my nap after delivering some venturi assembly castings that I picked up in Stratford, Ontario yesterday afternoon to the John Deere Engine Works here in Waterloo ....

Couple vans ahead of me in the dispatch queue .... mmmm .... should I stay or go ?

It's 73 degrees with light rain in Minneapolis .... :rolleyes:

/ Good morning!!!! #4,603  
   / Good morning!!!! #4,604  
Thanks Roy.

What about the gig in West VA?

David

I contacted the HR representative last Wednesday. It was his last day as he was retiring. Anyway, he contacted the agency that was doing the background check and one of my references did receive a questionaire on Friday. My guess is it had been setting in a queue and when theHR rep contacted them, it got moving again.
Heck, I'll be retired by the time this thing processes through...

/ Good morning!!!! #4,605  
Back to hot coffee. 50 degrees with clear skies this morning. Heading to 84 with thunderstorms this evening. Need to cut grass today where it has managed to grow.
Good Morning All.

/ Good morning!!!! #4,606  
69 headed to 88. Rained like CRAZY yesterday. No rain gauge, but I had standing water in a few places like the pasture etc. ALL the grass is growing again.

I'm thinking about trying to expand the pasture today, taking a day off.

We shall see what happens.

Be well,
David

/ Good morning!!!! #4,607  
Low 70's headed for upper 80's and low humidity for one day then back to the sauna. We missed all the rain, as usual.

/ Good morning!!!! #4,608  
good morning,we had a thunderstorm about 5am it was more noise than rain,theirs more on the way later today.its 64 now reaching 88 today.got the garden and flower bed tilled Tuesday so they are looken good.

/ Good morning!!!! #4,609  
2012-07-25, 0810

61 here now, but with 86% humidity, it feels a bit warmer. 84 is the predicted high...

Boy, I've got to mow the grass today!