Good morning!!!!

/ Good morning!!!! #4,661  
We don't want to see your ugly old cut up head! :D
75 now, 84 later and lower humidity. Got about 1/2" of rain in half an hour yesterday late afternoon from a rogue shower that formed about 1/2 mile north and drifted south for 30 miles or so. We needed it!

/ Good morning!!!!
#4,662  
David, that's not how to use your head!! Nice weather here, need to go take my wife's truck in this am. Then onto the chores!!

/ Good morning!!!! #4,663  
Don't you just hate when your horsing around and someone get's hurt, and it's you.

77 up to 100. not a cloud in the sky. Yard day, but I must finish by noon or I get over baked.

/ Good morning!!!! #4,665  
David...that's what you get for flirting with another woman!! Your just rewards!

2012-07-30, 0800
70 and overcast. The predicted high is 85 with possibility of thunderstorms. Hopefully, I'll be able to mow today.

Well, the floor is down!! Looks really nice but there's a few minor areas to repair since I had to tap all of the planks into place. Wife and I will be going to pick up floor moulding to finish the job today.
Installing laminate flooring isn't a bad DIY job...tough on the knees and back though. And, more work then carpet by far!

/ Good morning!!!! #4,666  
good morning,she is foggy and 62 this morning.we have a chance at storms this afternoon and 86

/ Good morning!!!! #4,667  
Good morning all. 70* now and sunny with a high of 86 and a chance of TS's. Got the yard mowed yesterday. Time to change the oil in the mowers and the 3039. Have a good one!

/ Good morning!!!! #4,668  
David, hope your head wound heals with no problems. Guess if you cut it in the hair area no visible scars at least.

Cloudy with possibility of showers today. High around 72. Got some work done yesterday getting a ditch dug, some drain rock and drain pipe in it. Need to get more drain rock though, hate to spend the $.

/ Good morning!!!! #4,669  
Good morning all. 80F going to 97F today. Nice rain yesterday weeds are recovering wish grass wood as well.
Good call Roy :) , and congrats on getting the floor done.
David I don't think going to interviews with a nasty head wound received while flirting with another woman is going to help you on the new job front :).
And now going to finish the garage door install :(

/ Good morning!!!! #4,670  
Randy,

This is all for you! Heh heh heh...

Thank you all of you for the well wishes.

And MostlyGas, I'm not skipping the interview... BUT I did not go get a fresh haircut as I was planning to do today, because it hides better with the hair I have now...

Be well,
David

Attachments

• 2012-07-29 18.35.53.jpg
    2012-07-29 18.35.53.jpg
    526.5 KB · Views: 76