Good morning!!!!

/ Good morning!!!! #4,672  
Randy,

This is all for you! Heh heh heh...

Thank you all of you for the well wishes.

And MostlyGas, I'm not skipping the interview... BUT I did not go get a fresh haircut as I was planning to do today, because it hides better with the hair I have now...

Be well,
David
Well done David!
That will be with you for many years, until you have so many wrinkles you won't notice it.
Your just a little bit smarter now, aren't you?
Hope you didn't tramatize you daughter.:shocked:

/ Good morning!!!! #4,673  
71 at 0445 when I got up, headed to upper 80"s. It is nice to be not so danged hot.

Got caught in some VERY hard small rainstorms on the freeway yesterday, glad I was in truck and not on Harley!

Looking forward to my interviews this afternoon.

Be well all,
David

/ Good morning!!!! #4,674  
Well done David!
That will be with you for many years, until you have so many wrinkles you won't notice it.
Your just a little bit smarter now, aren't you?
Hope you didn't tramatize you daughter.:shocked:

Thank you! Good to know I'm good at something! :D

I was very careful not to scare my baby daughter. She was concerned, but not scared.

David

/ Good morning!!!! #4,675  
Coffee better do it's job after thunderstorms woke me up way to early this morning. 64 degrees with thunderstorms this morning. Heading to 84 with more thunderstorm later in the day. Never got to the pond yesterday. Put it on top of list for today.
Good Morning All.

/ Good morning!!!! #4,676  
Dark and 79 now getting to 100 later. No clouds. I'm welldone after finishing the yard and county road at 5pm yesterday. The brush on the C. R. was encroaching on my drive and I had to trim it back both ways about 100 yards so I could see approaching vehicles.

Wonder If I can't get a refund on taxes?

/ Good morning!!!! #4,677  
Coffee better do it's job after thunderstorms woke me up way to early this morning. 64 degrees with thunderstorms this morning. Heading to 84 with more thunderstorm later in the day. Never got to the pond yesterday. Put it on top of list for today.
Good Morning All.

I'd be glad to take those thuderstorms off your hands. Even the mature trees around here are starting to look like the draught is taking its toll.
It was 73 at 5:00 this morning and heading to the mid 90's. I still dont know why the weather people on TV dont just walk in front of the camera and say "Ditto" and walk off. Much more efficient.

Wedge

/ Good morning!!!! #4,679  
its a nice sunny morning and 61,the humidity lifted over nite.its going to be a nice day with a high of 81

/ Good morning!!!! #4,680  
72 and cloudy had extremely light shower. Could use a lot more rain as well.