Good morning!!!!

/ Good morning!!!! #4,691  
Today is my 19th wedding anniversary and all she wants at the moment is to go to Chick-fil-a for dinner tonight. She really is the best thing that ever happened to me...

I'll soon be married to mine 37 years, and let me say this, she may only want Chic-Fil-A, but somebody better have a handful of flowers or whatever suits her when he gets home tonight! :thumbsup:

69 now, upper 80's later, got a pop up shower yesterday, more at my shop than home, but it helps and got a light one about dawn.

/ Good morning!!!! #4,692  
its a sunny and cool morning 55.it sure was good sleeping for a change.its going to be another hot day at 89.

/ Good morning!!!! #4,693  
Good morning all. It is 67* here with a high of 87. We are having the kitchen remodeled and are going to pick out the granite for the counter-tops today. Have a good one!

/ Good morning!!!! #4,694  
MossflowerWoods;2948425I hope this is not jinxing anything said:
GOOD LUCK!!!

I did a phone interview with a Canadian company that has a facility in Emporium PA (out in the middle of nowhere). Emporium's claim to fame is it was one of the small town settings used in the movies "Unstoppable".

Anyway,
2012-08-01, 0940
68 degrees and overcast. The grass is still wet, so no mowing today. The high is to be 84 and possibility of thunderstorms.
We didn't get out as expected yesterday (wife wasn't feeling well), so today we need to get the molding to finish the floor!

/ Good morning!!!! #4,695  
David, glad you are happy with the 2 interviews, all the best in getting the call that you are hired.

77 and cloud/sun mix. Picked up 50 bales of hay yesterday and also started stacking some of the lumber the bandsaw guy is cutting. I am feeling old as I can hardly lift some of the bigger boards, they are a full 2" X 8" X 16ft fir.

/ Good morning!!!! #4,696  
David, glad you are happy with the 2 interviews, all the best in getting the call that you are hired.

77 and cloud/sun mix. Picked up 50 bales of hay yesterday and also started stacking some of the lumber the bandsaw guy is cutting. I am feeling old as I can hardly lift some of the bigger boards, they are a full 2" X 8" X 16ft fir.

Thanks Mousefield,

What will you use the planks for once dried?

Milling my own lumber is a fun fantasy...

David

/ Good morning!!!! #4,697  
Good morning all. 86F going to 101F dew-point still at 69F. Clean up around the yard needs to be finished and it's not cooling off.
Moss that's good news on the interviews good luck "sealing the deal"
Also after 35 yrs of marriage get her something to put a smile on her face doesn't need to be expensive but needs to show thoughtfulness and caring.
Irvingj what kind of bird belongs to the carb?

/ Good morning!!!! #4,699  
69 headed to mid 90's, should be dry today.
Thinking about riding Harley to work... Pop-Up storms have been heavy though...
Yesterday was great, Interview was Great, Wife seems happy, Chick-Fil-A's were PACKED all day...

I should get a call today from the hiring manager. It will take a couple weeks for official offer due to CEO must approve every hire, but it is a paperwork process not one where I need to fly to California...

Be well all,
David

/ Good morning!!!! #4,700  
69 headed to mid 90's, should be dry today.
Thinking about riding Harley to work... Pop-Up storms have been heavy though...
Yesterday was great, Interview was Great, Wife seems happy, Chick-Fil-A's were PACKED all day...

I should get a call today from the hiring manager. It will take a couple weeks for official offer due to CEO must approve every hire, but it is a paperwork process not one where I need to fly to California...

Be well all,
David